solosucking graphic element
solosuck.com graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/solosuck.com logo
Watch Al Eingang videos online 

Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!

autocunnilingus

By popular demand - a separate forum to discuss women's solosex. Are there women out there who can self-lick? Seems like there should be, but we've never seen any conclusive evidence - post your nominations!

Moderator: BlackSunshineAZ

autocunnilingus

Postby jhonny » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:33 am

hi guys, random post. on xhamster and a video popped up for autocunnilingus. not into it myself but the girl was super flexible and someone might like it.

https://xhamster.com/movies/7178180/flexy_sexy.html
jhonny

Re: autocunnilingus

Postby Ziggurat » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:01 pm

yeah, one of the more erotic fakes... Well done. You can see the other chicks elbow at 3:23, but still... super hawt!! :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
Ziggurat

Return to Women's solosex forum