Yahoo Group - AutoC

By popular demand - a separate forum to discuss women's solosex. Are there women out there who can self-lick? Seems like there should be, but we've never seen any conclusive evidence - post your nominations!

Moderator: blacksunshineaz

edelatrane

Yahoo Group - AutoC

Post by edelatrane »

I moderate a Yahoo group called 'AutoC', short for autocunnilingus, as you might guess.

We maintain a vigilant search for the perfect woman who can lick herself.

If you're interested or curious, join our group at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AutoC

We have lots of images and files to check out.

PLEASE...Put your age in your Yahoo profile for membership to AutoC. Yahoo deleted our last group, I suspect because of the age issue. You will not be admitted unless you have your age posted in your Yahoo profile.

Enjoy,

Delatrane...AutoC group moderator
Last edited by edelatrane on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sean

Saw the closest on your group

Post by Sean »

Hi Delatrane,

I remember a number of years ago before the group was shut down seeing a woman who I thought was capable of autocunnilingus. There were several pictures of her stretching with assistance. I'm not sure what happened to her as it appears that she disappeared from the site shortly afterwards.

I contacted a self proclaimed auto cunnilingus woman when I hosted solosucking.com a number of years back. She was very candid with me. She was a petite woman and very limber as was backed up by some pictures she sent me. She could have been lying, but the amount of detail she shared with me had me thinking otherwise.

Finally, when I was a very young teen, I had a cousin who shared his experience with me as he had the rare opportunity to witness autocunnilingus. He apparently met a woman in California who was "extremely flexible". He commented to her and she showed him how flexible she really was.

Bottom Line - I am sure autocunnilingus is possible. I am very surprised that it's taken this long to see real proof. I think the reason is two fold. First, MOST women do not want to attract that kind of attention and would keep it to themselves even if they could do it. Masturbation is normally a very private subject. Second, I think that unless they have extreme flexibility, most women are likely to give up before they achieve success. I would think it's a very small percentage.

Sean

edelatrane

AutoC

Post by edelatrane »

Hi Sean,

That woman you mention who was having an assist, may be the woman in the 'fisfis' photo album. Take a look.

Delatrane