Nipple SELFSUCKING IS HOT!!

By popular demand - a separate forum to discuss women's solosex. Are there women out there who can self-lick? Seems like there should be, but we've never seen any conclusive evidence - post your nominations!

Moderator: blacksunshineaz

longhorse9

Nipple SELFSUCKING IS HOT!!

Post by longhorse9 »

And so is nipple pumping!! LONG FAT JUICY NIPPLES!!!
When a girl sucks her own nipples, it KILLS ME!!
I'm as Thick as a BeerCan!!!

suck(m)yown

Post by suck(m)yown »

I LOVE this too! It would be great to get more females to the site.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sorry Long horse - I had to delete the pictures (see the topic
"Information about pictures and video clips in the forums" ).
-------- you can post links to the pictures if you put them up on one of the photo posting sites. -------
As one of those lucky men who have sensitive nipples I can tell you that licking, sucking and chewing on mine is a regular part of my sex life. The gentle rub of beard-stubble? Heaven! When I get going my nipples feel like little cocks and, as you can see in the pictures, I can work both my nipple and my cockhead with my tongue at the same time, and sometimes I fuck my piss-slit with my little cock. ------
I once had a woman friend who was a little envious of my self-suck abilities say "OK - I know you can suck your own cock, but here's something you can't do" as she pulled out a tit and licked her nipple. I had to disappoint her - I pulled my shirt up, grabbed my chest and gave my own nipple a quick lick!
Al
Attachments
SelfSuffNips.jpg
SelfSuffNips1.jpg
SelfSuffNips2.jpg
SelfSuffNips3.jpg
SelfSuffNips4.jpg

Eddie

Nipplelingus

Post by Eddie »

If you love seeing women sucking or licking their own nipples, there is a great Yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClubTandF/

The moderator posts new photos and vid clips every week!

Enjoy,

Eddie