I think I masturbate the way women do- Uh Oh.

By popular demand - a separate forum to discuss women's solosex. Are there women out there who can self-lick? Seems like there should be, but we've never seen any conclusive evidence - post your nominations!

Moderator: blacksunshineaz

Narcissus

I think I masturbate the way women do- Uh Oh.

Post by Narcissus »

No I'm not an Eve trapped in Adam's skin....I'm a EM AYE EN dammit, and i'be at a loss without my dick. Yeah I would've dug being a TV pre-op for life- I have cute looks not handsome. But hell, I grew up before docs had perfected the technology. It was there, but some butt ugly freaks turned out through no fault of theirs or gods, but the drugged out surgeon high on who knows what (whippets?). This monkey womn that they bused with tiny minke dick in Johnny Wadd film shorts still freaks me out. Imagine having your lil dick sucked, and the woman rejecting it, spitting it out, saying, "shit Monkey Dick, Monkey Dick....get the fuck away from me you ugly little freak! (woman was blindfolded in scene). That's some disturbing shit.

OK, there's this web site of woman only masturbation, and man, do they go for it, but not in a slam that dildo in guys way, more like every touch is an implosion, they work themselves into a self-love frenzy and scream, moan, yell, how good it feels, this is the best, my man can go to hell, I love IT...etc.

They're always very hot with beautiful, full breasted, full hips and ass bodies,and are extremely pretty.

Check it: (cos this is me!, but a guy doing saying these same things, able to orgasm implodingly, not just explodingly, quivering, eyes rolling in the back of my head, completely lost to space and time. IT's fucking great.

http://ifeelmyself.com/public/main.php?page=goodies

So am I the freak? Just say yes, if you do think so. or say the truth. i think i'm fine and it turns most people on, but soe guys in circle jerks (repeat JERKS) have been like wtf? who is this dude? "That just not normal" one said, I wanted to put knife in his back because he ruined my whole self love session. Stupid and ugly redneck GOP muthafukka....I should tell the Young GOPer about thsi guy. Sorry to be political, but face it they are fucking the evil party. Palin, Perry, Pawlenty, Bachmann with her hubby Liberace.

Hey let's talk politics....good for the soul....then religion....then sports. Three things that have no impact on our daily live, yet we yammer unceasingly (I do) about all 3.

Narcissus

Re: I think I masturbate the way women do- Uh Oh.

Post by Narcissus »

OK, I DO WISH I'd gone for it but I was born too early- a forever pre-op TV. Having a chicks big ass and smooth skin with pretty long hair and make up like the slut I am makes me hot. Then my cock, fuckkin dream. There, I'm a girl. But I don't think so. I like manhandling twinks too.

Off to SF.....

Narcissus

Post by Narcissus »

Jesu, sometimes I rant. Well, thats what too much coffee and th'ree drinks getting horny will do for you....Al makes some loud noises but does no dirty talk, probably needs to stay focused. I guess I masturbate with the same feelings words as women, IDK. I was atching this czech 5 way circle jerk and not one peep was uttered until UH UH UH UH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Boring as fuck, hot bods though.s

britneyj28

Post by britneyj28 »

It usually starts with me feeling 'Damn, I'm so hot.' Then I feel like I'd like a lie-down and a stretch, and to run my hands over those amazing abs.

I give my genitals a comfortable prod. I put my finger in and feel a tiny spark of pleasure. I vary my movement, 'listening' intensely, checking for another spark. It requires a lot of focus and skill. Finally I find the right movement and rhythm, and the sparks keep coming, getting stronger with each motion. I get wet.

I think about whatever is hot to me at the time, celebrities, scenarios, stories. My free hand grabs any body-part that it feels like. I shut out everything else that is going on, sounds outside or distracting shadows. I think only about what I feel in my chest, back and genitals, and keep fingering.

Quite suddenly, the sparks of pleasure get a lot more intense and I finger faster and get breathless. 'Almost there, you seductive devil, you.' My chest tightens and my genitals spasm and finally there's a huge flash of pleasure and fingering has no further effect.

So now I'm tired and sweaty and my genitals are still spasming, and I'm incredibly pleased with my own prowess.