VIDEO PROOF THAT WOMAN CAN SELF LICK

By popular demand - a separate forum to discuss women's solosex. Are there women out there who can self-lick? Seems like there should be, but we've never seen any conclusive evidence - post your nominations!

Moderator: blacksunshineaz

dman007

VIDEO PROOF THAT WOMAN CAN SELF LICK

Post by dman007 »

I finally found it, video evidence that will prove beyond a doubt that there are woman who can lick their own pussies/clits. Best yet, there isn't just one video of this act but FIVE! Prepare to watch in awe and amazement!
Attachments
4.avi
(1.84 MiB) Downloaded 9842 times
3.avi
(8.85 MiB) Downloaded 9763 times
1.avi
(2.83 MiB) Downloaded 9762 times

dman007

Re: VIDEO PROOF THAT WOMAN CAN SELF LICK

Post by dman007 »

here is number 4
Attachments
6.avi
(9.79 MiB) Downloaded 9771 times

dman007

Post by dman007 »

and number 5!
Attachments
7.avi
(30.39 MiB) Downloaded 9779 times

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

dman007 wrote:I finally found it, video evidence that will prove beyond a doubt that there are woman who can lick their own pussies/clits. Best yet, there isn't just one video of this act but FIVE! Prepare to watch in awe and amazement!
4.) Fake
3.) Fake
1.) Fake.

All three of these are just illusions from camera angles. The last one is particularly good, but she spends way to much time just touching with her hands. Watch the labia and clit when they're licking.. They don't move at all. No contact made. Nice try though... :)

6.) and 7.) Sloppy attempts at the same trick above. 6.) Is prolly the worst we've ever seen. She doesn't come any where near herself. She back flexibility is worse than mine.. 7.) Is creative... use the vibrator to detract our attention from details. However, she still doesn't manage to make any contact. Again you gotta watch the labia and clit themselves.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat