Best frontbender I've seen

By popular demand - a separate forum to discuss women's solosex. Are there women out there who can self-lick? Seems like there should be, but we've never seen any conclusive evidence - post your nominations!

Moderator: blacksunshineaz

blacksunshineaz

Best frontbender I've seen

Post by blacksunshineaz »

There is a young woman named Laura M who had been posting contortion videos of herself on YouTube. There was a site called Flexiforums that had been posting links to her videos, some of which where marked as private (such that they don't show up on her profile), and her front bends were the best I had ever seen. If anybody is capable of performing autocunnilingus, I think it would be her.

Unfortunately she got wind of this and at first changed her username as it was her full name but later removed almost all of her contortion videos. I can understand if she was uncomfortable sharing this with the general public because I am sure she got a lot of messages asking if she could lick her pussy. Contortion is an art and isn't necessarily supposed to be erotic but a lot people do find it so. I do follow her on YouTube and someone had recently asked her about her contortion and she said she still practices but doesn't share it with anybody but her closest friends.

Does flexiforums even exist anymore? Last time I checked, maybe a year ago, it was offline. I don't even remember the URL for it.

Ziggurat

Re: Best frontbender I've seen

Post by Ziggurat »

Flexiforums shut down a while back, like February 2011 and the domain is currently for sale and has been ever since.
Internet Archive shows the last actual activity from any users on that site back in 2005. Sometimes you can still nab pics and vids from the WayBack Machine, but its a pain in the ass...

https://web.archive.org/web/20030715000 ... iforum.com
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

blacksunshineaz

Actually someone sent me a message saying it is here: https://www.flexiesforus.biz/forummmm/index.php

Norwegianguy

Post by Norwegianguy »

Laura is still active with her contortion training. She posts a lot of pictures and some small videos on her Instagram account. Her account was earlier set to private so I had to "ask" to follow, I think she accepts everyone as long as you don`t write naughty stuff. Anyway, I think her account is public for everyone now, so check it out, her Instagram name is: Lbbjbends
She also posts videos on youtube, her name there is: Laura Bends
But she is very active on Instagram. She has also posted some really good old pictures of herself on her account, which are actually pictures taken back in 2014-2016 when she was active on contortionistsunite and where I first saw her.

blacksunshineaz

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what happened to her.

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

Now she is pretty much right there.