Cum cocktail

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

jelbarths

Cum cocktail

Post by jelbarths »

Drinking 8 ounces of my own cum
Attachments
tumblr_ommc3vYoNC1ryknyy.mp4
(20.89 MiB) Downloaded 935 times

SteelHardRod7

Re: Cum cocktail

Post by SteelHardRod7 »

I always found that shooting off into a shot of rum made it go down easier. Funny story; after my divorce, I would "store up" loads of my semen in a half-full bottle of cheep rum and when I had the thirst but not the time, I'd just do a shot. One evening I came home to find my daughter and a girl friend of hers hanging out, as she has a key to my apartment. Usually, she would call before stopping in, knowing I was "experimenting" after my divorce. What I discovered was the she and her friend had found my "special" rum and had been serving up cocktails, rum & cokes, to each other while watching TV. The idea that my own daughter was shooting my semen had my dick rock-hard in minutes, and I ended up tossing one off in the bathroom, into a shot glass, which I gulped right down before joining them for cocktails! We finished off that bottle, complete with more than three weeks of stored-up cum!

Lalajerjer

Re: Cum cocktail

Post by Lalajerjer »

Really, was there any rum in the bottle? I think cum usually ends up floating on top you couldn’t see it in the glass? Amazing. I want to freeze mine and keep roping it off but I’m always afraid someone would find it.