Drinking own cum without SS

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

misterspock123456

Re: Drinking own cum without SS

Post by misterspock123456 »

I think I have cracked it!
I lose the urge to swallow as soon as I cum and end up spitting out my load into the sink.
I found that if I cum into a shot class or other container then I have no problems drinking it only a couple of minutes later. This is way better than frozen cum and it also has not had time to go watery and smell of bleach. Have any other guys tried this?

SteelHardRod7

Post by SteelHardRod7 »

I recently discovered a wonderful way to gulp down my load. I found a large medicinal syringe at the CVS. I spend a long morning/afternoon on a day off edging, maybe a couple in a row to really build up a creamy load, and then when I hit the point of no return I fire down into the tube. Once I've filled it up, I replace the plunger, lay back, wrap my lips around the tube, tickle the tip with my tongue, and then give the plunger several short jabs, mimicking a cock spurting into my mouth. I savor before swallowing, of course, delighting in my taste. Yummy!

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

SteelHardRod7 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:49 pm
I recently discovered a wonderful way to gulp down my load. I found a large medicinal syringe at the CVS. I spend a long morning/afternoon on a day off edging, maybe a couple in a row to really build up a creamy load, and then when I hit the point of no return I fire down into the tube. Once I've filled it up, I replace the plunger, lay back, wrap my lips around the tube, tickle the tip with my tongue, and then give the plunger several short jabs, mimicking a cock spurting into my mouth. I savor before swallowing, of course, delighting in my taste. Yummy!
for those of us that can't self suck, this sounds like a good alternative to simulate it.

redplanetlover

Post by redplanetlover »

The first time I ate my own cum from a condom was when I fucked my wife with one on just for a change of pace but then after I came I went into our ensuite and sat on the pottie and took the condom off. for some reason I upended it and drank all the cum. It was so spontaneous and hot. I don't know what came over me but I am very glad I did it. Its not the same just going solo though.

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

oh yeah, I drink my own cum. I typically just slurp it up out of my cupped hand or lick it up off the desk in front of my computer nut every now and then. I also get my glass or cup out and cum in them. I can then drink it all and enjoy it.
Attached is a pic of me doing just that.
WIN_20161024_12_35_31_Pro (3).jpg
WIN_20161024_12_35_31_Pro (3).jpg (58.01 KiB) Viewed 4839 times
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.