Drinking own cum without SS

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Zuckerstange

Re: Drinking own cum without SS

Post by Zuckerstange »

I always swallow my cum :D

Hotguygpd

Post by Hotguygpd »

I was an avid SS'er when I was a teen and then fell out of the practice. I have since started doing it again and it took me about two months of practice to be able to get more then the head in my mouth again. I love the feeling of my cock pulsating as it shoots down my throat!

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

So I just got dared by a girlfiend on another board to save up my cum and drink it. She's actually downed 16 loads she saved at glory holes. As you can see from my posts, I like my own cum. I'm going to do it and she's going to tell me how many loads. Anyone want to see the pics after I'm done?

dman007

Post by dman007 »

sure man! would love to see that. so whats the other board this is happening on? this site seems to be the only forum site i can find were there is a strong interest in guys drinking their own cum.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Facialforum.net. It has a lot of good stuff about cum.

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Hi Al,

This is obviously a very popular subject, but this is the Self-Suck Forum.

Could this thread be moved into the Men's Solosex Forums where it could be featured as a separate subject?

Just curious.

Eddie

wetwilly

Post by wetwilly »

there is nothing more exciting than cumming on your lips and letting it ooze out over you while flipped upside down ! I do this alot of times and then suck my buddy off to mix it in with mine. I'm bi-oral I guess and wish I had started doing this alot sooner than I did. I scoop it all up too and swallow gladly

BastiaanNL

Post by BastiaanNL »

I'm able to selfsuck. I've tried my own cum once, but no never again.

I like to suck my own cuck but I leave my cum somewhere else.
"Only I know what's best for me"

dman007

Post by dman007 »

So at the request of a fellow cum drinker i shot my load into my hand and sucked it up off my palm, licked it off my fingers. This was the first time i ate my cum from my hand and it wasnt half bad, so I do think ill bother to run and get a shotglass the next time i want to enjoy my creamy treat.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Try sucking it off a mirror. Highly recommend it. Been saving for a large drink. Up to 20 loads and I usually suck the cumcicle right before I add another. Sucking on cum now, by the way.

dman007

Post by dman007 »

so i just ate my cum frozen, hated it! Kinda disappointing considering how many people on here said they liked it that way but i found it to be really nasty and the after taste will not go away. So I guess i either like it fresh or not at all. Anyways, WILL NOT drink it frozen again.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

It's more the fact that you have mouthful of your own cum than the taste. I don't find it horrible, though.

memeii

Post by memeii »

Hi everyone,
I would love to swallow my own cum, but I have the same problem some of the other guys here. Once I blow my load I lose interest. I've read a few answers and I would like to know how to do slo-gasm. It sound that could help me to be able to swallow me own cum once and for all.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds like you're talking about edging with multiple ejaculations. It's pretty simple if put the time into practicing - bring yourself as close as you can to orgasm without actually going over the edge - do it enough and you'll learn where the edge is and start to be able to control ejaculation and squirt out load after load without a complete orgasm.
More advanced edging can involve gaining more control over your PC muscles so you can clench and hold back the spasms of ejaculation, but that's the PHD level ;)

Al

memeii

Post by memeii »

Hey, I've got a prince albert piercing. I know I would have to remove my captive bead ring to SF, if I can figure out the best way to get my dick in place, but would I have to remove the ring to SS. This Saturday I'll be trying the cum in shot-glass. I will let you know what happens.