Precum lover

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

bicurious_41

Precum lover

Post by bicurious_41 »

I started self sucking when I was a teenager but could never bring myself to swallow my own cum. I really wanted to -- the thought of swallowing my own hot sperm was such a turnon, but I always lost the impulse as soon as I came.
One night, when I was about 20, I finally did it. I was so horny and determined that I blew a massive load in my mouth, swallowed it all...and promptly threw up.
OK, so I had tried it and didn't really like it. I had sucked a couple of other guys cocks too but never let them cum in my mouth.
I gave up self sucking for many years and only got back into it about two years ago after I broke up with my last girlfriend. It took a long time to get to the point where I could lick the precum off the head of my cock, but I've slowly worked up to the point where I can now easily lick as much precum from my cock as I want -- and I want a lot.
I produce a lot of precum and I love the taste. There's nothing like the taste of precum when it is still warm.
As for semen, I constantly fantasized about eating my own cum, but had the same problem -- losing the impulse upon climax.
So I started freezing it. I would freeze a load -- or two or three - and then thaw it while masturbating and warm it up slowly to body temperature and then taste it.
It was awesome. I grew to like the taste and smell of semen. And now when I self suck, I almost always swallow at least some of my own sperm. I have very thick creamy cum, and I love the way it feels in my mouth. And I've grown to like the taste. Sometimes I don't even bother to try self-sucking -- I just jerk off and shoot the warm fluid into my mouth.
Ok, enough talk -- time to actually taste some.

bicurious_41

Re: Precum lover

Post by bicurious_41 »

Here's a sample of me tasting precum.
Attachments
juicyfruit.avi
Precum...yumyum
(3.65 MiB) Downloaded 12641 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah! Hot footage, man - thanks - looks like you're a heavy pre-cummer.
I've often said that I'd buy it by the six-pack if they could bottle pre-cum - that sweet, subtle taste is one of my favorite things. If you watch my videos you'll see that I love to play with it and suck it out of my hard prick.

Love to see more of you in action!

AL

bicurious_41

Post by bicurious_41 »

Kudos from the master -- thanks Al.

Watt200

Post by Watt200 »

Wish I could reach mine with my tongue like that. :D

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

I used to be able to. Sigh....

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

That's awesome! Being able to precum more is one of the only things I wish for myself. I love the taste of my precum, but I don't really precum that much most of the time. I wish I was one of those leaky faucets that would just keep dripping and wouldn't stop!

whitcomb96

Post by whitcomb96 »

I really like your relaxed, matter-of-fact style, writing about your cum-eating progression. Write again about your thoughts & experiences. BTW, love my own pre-cum and cum, too. Yummy.

priapusone

Post by priapusone »

I love tasting my precum, but have the usual problems with my cum...I want it so!

datemyself

Post by datemyself »

i'm def. more of a ss pre-cum eater. i get mouthfuls along the way!

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

I can't reach my cock, but I eat a lot of precum. :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for bring this post back up to the top of the list nudehiker! We recently had another older topic re-started that offers a simple but remarkably effective method for increasing pre-cum production: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5238

Check it out!

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Thanks Al, I will!