My First Time (I Chicken Out)

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

PeaceWeedCum

My First Time (I Chicken Out)

Post by PeaceWeedCum »

:wink:
Last edited by PeaceWeedCum on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

TSlovin

Re: My First Time (I Chicken Out)

Post by TSlovin »

have you ever tried edging? I find it's pretty hard but when it works is really nice.

PeaceWeedCum

Post by PeaceWeedCum »

:oops: :wink:
Last edited by PeaceWeedCum on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Glad to hear you're figuring it out, man.

Looking at the bright side - that's a great picture of you with your load on your face - big load, buddy!

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

That's a well captured photo, and your semen looks perfect to swallow with lots of nice flavour to. I love it when I cum that much in my mouth, such a turn on having loads of cum in my mouth then swallowing it all. You wasted a perfectly edible and tasty orgasm.

PeaceWeedCum wrote:This Is The First And Only Time So Far. I Tried To Cum In My Mout With My Eyes Closed But As Soon As I Started To Cum I Chicken Out And Closed My Mouth. Any Tips To Get Rid Of My Fear So I Can Drop A Hot Load In My Mouth?

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

when I enjoy my cum... at times its fun to fill a shot glass or cum multiple times in a martini glass... then ENJOY....

I ate my cum years ago and quit for awhile... then last year I made it a mission to enoy my cum everyday... when I cum in my mouth i savor, then swallow....

priapusone

Post by priapusone »

It looks yummy all over your face! I would love to get to that point in my desire!

PeaceWeedCum

Post by PeaceWeedCum »

:idea:
Last edited by PeaceWeedCum on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks, man - great pics!
Glad to hear you're keeping at it and making progress - can't wait to see you guzzlin' a giant load!

Al

PeaceWeedCum

Post by PeaceWeedCum »

coming soon :D
Last edited by PeaceWeedCum on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Watt200

Post by Watt200 »

Nice looking load in your mouth! Very thick n creammmy looking. It took me a good while to finally enjoy mine too. I had same problems until I started my cock pleasing carefully getting to where I almost fully came but touched my cock carefully to just barely hold back the orgasm but get my cum to gush out in big gobs. Wow I can enjoy eating it or licking [mmmmm] my salty n sweet cream until every wonderful drop is gone. Keep at it. You'll then just LOVE IT> ENJOY! :P EVERY DROP!!!

PeaceWeedCum

Post by PeaceWeedCum »

coming soon :D
Last edited by PeaceWeedCum on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Damn, man - looks like you're not having ANY problems enjoying your load in your mouth - thanks for sharing the hot pics!

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Looks like my cousin Chad...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

princetongrey

Post by princetongrey »

Remind yourself that one of the cleanest, healthiest parts of your own body, is your seman.
It carried you genetic markers for the next generation of yourself. Seman is a healthy carrier for you sperm and protects it from you testicles into a womans uterus in intercourse.
If you were a woman or a man performing oral sex on a mans penis......taking his seman into yourself is one of the closest personal expereinces the two of you will have......
Remeber that the next time, you have seman that would be wasted, unless you take it yourself. Think of a lover taking it.....as you take it yourself.