How do you enjoy your HOT Cum?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Watt200

How do you enjoy your HOT Cum?

Post by Watt200 »

Please tell the ways your like to enjoy some loads of Hot Creamy White Cum :D
Last edited by Watt200 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

dman007

Re: How do you enjoy your HOT CUM?

Post by dman007 »

i enjoy it several ways: legs over head shot right into my mouth (add a funnel so i dont miss a drop), into a shotglass then down in one gulp and lastly, in a condom so i can suck it out.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Let me count the ways:
1. Bending over and licking and sucking it as it wells out of my stiff prick if I'm edging and shooting more than one load.
2. Feeling the jets of hot juice exploding onto my tongue and down my throat as I shoot a big load with my cock in my mouth.
3. Pulling my hard dick out of my mouth and watching the cum squirt and cascade onto my eager tongue.
4. Licking the foamy, meringue-like cum off of my hand after using my jizz as lube to jerk another load out.
5. Visually: the pure pleasure of watching the cum explode or squirt or dribble out of my cock.

With other men:
I have a bud who loves to have me squirt on his cock and then use it as lube to jack him. He's just told me that he wants me to shoot on his dick and then lick it off and feed it to him, mouth to mouth.
Watching a man suck and lick my cum off of my cock is one of life's great pleasures.

Watt200

Post by Watt200 »

Beautiful . Any others ?
Last edited by Watt200 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Well. Check out my posts and you'll see it all. Most recently I drank six oz of my thawed cum and it was pretty hot. I posted pictures on newbienudes. Check them out and let me know you were there. User name jbarths. Also have lots of pictures here in my posts. Later.

cumswallowerer

Post by cumswallowerer »

I love to save it and drink it later while jacking off. makes me so hard! i love cum.
i love cum

Suckcess

Post by Suckcess »

I suck it directly from my own cock and swallow. No second thoughts, no spitting. I swallow all of it. I'm in love with my own cock.

thedoctor

Re: How do you enjoy your HOT Cum?

Post by thedoctor »

I just enjoyed a great load of my own cum....

I usually cum in my mouth - savor and then swallow.... and other times I cum in my mouth and then save my cum to increase the volume for a long days work... I get about 3 loads before I can't stand it and then I enjoy.....

I've enjoyed a Full martini glass of my cum that took me a few weeks to fill.... as the cum melted... oh the fun....

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Sometimes, I like to bring myself to the edge and then hold my penis above my mouth while I let my cum dribble in without orgasm, that way, I can savor my cum in my mouth while I continue to self suck a little bit longer. Then, when I get ready to cum again, I'll shoot off a second load in my mouth and swallow the entire huge load! Tastes incredible!!!

Other times, I like to cum in some sort of container like a small tupperware or a shot glass, and drink it straight out of that. Occasionally, I'll save my cum in a small tupperware in the freezer, adding to it each day until I build up a sufficient load to thaw and drink. Most I've done this way was about 20 loads, I think, but I dream of one day saving up an epic amount, like over a pint, and just spending all evening sipping and savoring my delicious cum!

cumcurious

Post by cumcurious »

I like to do the same as AlwaysCummin (edging, and allowing myself a half orgasm so I don't lose interest). Sometimes I'll get on my back, legs up over my head, and shoot into my mouth and on my face. Other times I'll use my cum as lube to bring myself to the second half of my orgasm. Here's a video of me doing that:
http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=SkxS ... myv&page=1

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Awesome video, cumcurious!!! That was an epic amount of cum! I love the way it's just continually flowing out of the end of your cock like a running faucet! It'd take two days for me to make that much cum. Great post!

Watt200

Post by Watt200 »

Loved the video cumcurious. Nice Streams of HOT CUM flowing out of that swollen cock. :D
Last edited by Watt200 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cumcurious

Post by cumcurious »

Thanks AlwaysCummin & Watt! Glad you enjoyed it (I know I did at the time :) ).

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

You ever measure how much cum you make with each ejaculation? I'd like to know how much was there in that video.

cumcurious

Post by cumcurious »

No, never have tried measuring how much. Guess I'd have to stop rubbing it all around to be able to measure it. ;)