How do you enjoy your HOT Cum?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

AlwaysCummin

Re: How do you enjoy your HOT Cum?

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Well, if you ever get a chance to measure it, let us know! :)

priapusone

Post by priapusone »

Hoping to taste it soon, I am thinking of frotting with a jelly dildo and cumming all over it and then sucking all the jucices off!

priapusone

Post by priapusone »

Oh wow, I loved how you played it till you could not stand it anymore, so fucking juicy and was making my cock hard too! :wink:

Watt200

Post by Watt200 »

I have a Hard time trying to stop rubbing mine so much!!!! Ohh there I'm at it again now... :D

hotsucker

Post by hotsucker »

I'v never tried this before , but want to do it tonight~

speedgrx1

Post by speedgrx1 »

The very first time I tasted my cum I like it. From then on, I've been swallowing ever since.
But then I wanted to taste other cum, so I went to a ABS and suck off four guys there and
like every drop. So you can say I like the taste of cum, swallow a big load realy makes me horny.
What I don't like is, sucking off a guy and just geting a drop, it feels like i just got ripped off for my efforts.

Watt200

Post by Watt200 »

Speedgrx1 I want to now enjoy another's hot cum, yes, getting nice loads of their hot cream though , not just a few drops . Wow, 4 loads your first time? You became hungry right away ! BEAUTIFUL . I've been fantasizing about my first load from another's cock, how I'll enjoy tasting and letting it spurt into my waiting mouth, mmmm the feeling i bet, yum yes ? . :D

luv2_self_n_swallow

Post by luv2_self_n_swallow »

I recently broke up with my gf and can finally store my cum in the freezer then thaw :) I can't wait!

I usually swallow when I self suck but taking it afterwards is sometimes hotter. Waiting until I'm horny again and just craving to pour the cum into my mouth/onto my face :). I can't waaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Doing it tonight :)

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Lol! Only a true selfer would be happy about breaking up with their gf! Sorry about the breakup, mate, but happy for you for being able to save up again!

Be sure to let us know how much you save up, and what you end up doing with it! Pics would be nice too! :-)

fnps35

Post by fnps35 »

I love it by the mouth full. As much that I can shoot in my mouth.
I wood love a bukkake 50 cuummin cock. Just shooting loads in my mouth on my face on my cock my ass. Cover me in this sweet warm Cumm
Suck or be sucked,
Fnps35

Tolipsondick

Post by Tolipsondick »

The bestand hottest way is it when my legs over the head and my woman jerk my cock into my mouth. When i come she looks the first load and than i take the rest into my mouth. I like my sperm and she like it too.

wisguy61

Post by wisguy61 »

Sooooo many ways!
Of course when selfsucking I cum right in my mouth.
Over the last couple of years I would cum in my wife pussy and then clean her up, lately, now when she blows me she doesn't even ask anymore, she knows that load is for me! She doesn't swallow so it works out great. I love asking her what she is going to do with that hot load or if she knows where that load belongs!
Lots of times when we are in bed and she falls asleep I will jerk off, but I have a spoon in my robe handy, I cum in the spoon and savor every drop as she sleep next to me. It is really hot when she is sleeping but facing me, just the thought of getting busted by her!!!!