The most cum you've swallowed in one go?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

toponcat

Re: The most cum you've swallowed in one go?

Post by toponcat »

Keep saving. You'll be pleased with the results. Wish there was some way I could help.

eatowncumparis

Post by eatowncumparis »

Don't stop to saving, you'll be happy with more cum to swallow, I'm at 24 save now, want to join 40 minimum before to enjoy this pleasant moment of swallowing
I want to try more more more

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Great to know you're currently saving as well, eatowncumparis! If you've got pictures of your collection, post them here! Seeing pictures of huge quantities of cum is good encouragement for me to keep saving! If there's anyone else currently saving, let me know! Perhaps at the end we can do a tally to see how much cum we've all collectively saved!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

AlwaysCummin wrote:Just thought I'd post an update on my cum collection. I've now saved up 30 loads! That equates to about 3 fl. oz. of cum for me. I've attached pictures of the collection so far. It's so tempting to thaw it all out and drink it! Who thinks I should keep on saving even more? :lol:
I think you should keep saving it. I think you should go for 8 ounces (1 cup or half pint) and then you'd have a pretty good amount to work with. Any more than that might be too much to stomach, literally.

How long do you think that would take?

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

A full cup would take quite a while! My loads aren't the biggest, so it takes 10 loads to equal 1 fl. oz. I'm currently at 32, so I need 48 more to reach a full cup. If I spend an extended period of time masturbating before I cum, my loads are considerably bigger, and could cut down on the required number of loads, but unfortunately I don't have time every night to dedicate to an extended masturbation session, so most additions are made rather quickly as I get a few minutes each evening.

A full cup of cum would be incredible, though! We'll see if I can make it!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I just snuck a piece of my cum from my frozen collection! I just broke off a tiny piece of frozen cum and let it melt in my mouth, then I savored it for a while and swallowed it down. It tasted so good! I just had to sneak a little piece, since I've been saving so long, and it's been a while since I last enjoyed the delicious taste of cum!

I'm only at 35 loads in my collection so far, and the piece I just ate was only less than half of one load, so it's not gonna set me back at all. It's just getting more and more difficult to resist the temptation to thaw it all out now! Gotta stay strong and keep collecting!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Well, it's been slow going the past few weeks, as I haven't had many occasions to add to my frozen cum collection, but I finally did it! I finally reached the originally set goal of 40 loads of cum!

You don't know how hard it is for me to sit here and look at this huge collection of my cum and resist the urge to thaw it all out right here and now! What does everybody think? Should I do something with it now? Or keep saving and shoot for an even bigger collection?

Just for reference, by my calculations, this should be 4 fl. oz. of cum, or exactly 1/2 cup.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I guess going for 8 ounces will take forever, half that is a good amount. I wouldn't blame you if you gave in and used it now.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

WOW!! That's a lot! It's taking me long enough just to fill this little plastic egg!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I actually haven't thawed it yet, and I just now measured the actual volume of what I've collected vs. the volume I calculated, and it turns out I've actually saved up 5.15 fl. oz. of cum, rather than the 4 that I estimated. This means it'll only take around 60 loads to reach nearly a full cup of cum! So I'm going to keep saving since it's not that much further!

eatowncumparis

Post by eatowncumparis »

Hi man
I'm at 43 loads saved, big quantity too, can't wait to swallow all, but I want to do like you AlwaysCumming more more to eat.
fuck is so hot to do

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

You got that right, eatowncumparis! The more cum, the better! There is no such thing as too much cum in my book!

Would love to see pictures of your collection so far. Seeing huge collections of cum is a huge turn on and motivates me to save more!

Also, good luck with your saving!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Recently drank 40 loads of my own cum. Measured at approximately 5 fl. oz! This was definitely the most cum I've ever drank in one go! Tasted amazing!
Last edited by AlwaysCummin on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - that's amazing!

If only there was a cum-guzzling Olympics... ;)

And I love the GIF!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Thanks, Al!

I doubt I'd come anywhere near the top in the cum guzzling Olympics though! I know there have been some guys who are way more dedicated to saving cum than I! That definitely wouldn't stop me from competing, however! :lol: Nothing quite as amazing as feeling massive quantities of your own cum sliding down your throat!

Can't wait till my next one! :D