Is Horse Semen the New Milkshake?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

aleingang69

Is Horse Semen the New Milkshake?

Post by aleingang69 »

Nudehiker

Re: Is Horse Semen the New Milkshake?

Post by Nudehiker »

I wonder if they offer guests to get it fresh from the tap? Lol!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Do you guys remember that show Fear Factor that aired on NBC a few years ago? They shot an episode where the contestants had to drink donkey semen and urine if they failed a task. The show never aired because the network executives thought it was a bit too extreme. The contestants actually drank it but got sick and vomited. They were required to sign some kind of legal document stating that they wouldn't discuss that episode but one of the women talked about it on a radio show and apparently someone leaked the episode to YouTube and I saw it maybe 1-2 years ago. I don't know if it's still there but it was quite shocking but seems more like something you'd see on Jackass.

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Crazy fuckers! That sounds extreme to me too. But people prob think we are extreme for eating cum too.

necrocream

Post by necrocream »

I find this very erotic (although I'm not into chicks). If I had a horse, I'd be sucking him off on a regular basis.

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Well, I think it might be cool to jerk off a horse, but I'd prob. need a few drinks to slurp down a hot horse shake. :D

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Here's a link to the Fear Factor clip I was talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIn38ThUckk