drinking my cum

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

jelbarths

Re: drinking my cum

Post by jelbarths »

Here's my tongue in six oz of my cum. Then I drank it all down.
Attachments
2011-04-22+20_54_11.jpg

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

A girl online dared me to shoot a load in my mouth and keep it there will i ran to the store. So I did. It wasn't easy keeping it all in while I bought my candy bar from the cute girl behind the counte but I did. Only when I got home I noticed a drop on my upper lip but don't think she noticed. And so what if she did! I came again and drank that up as well. I might have some new videos to post soon. Keep tuned.

Watt200

Post by Watt200 »

Wow Jeff ! 6oz is an incredible nice hot amount . Yummy I sure bet? I've saved only 1 so far and added another rather large hot load to it in a martini glass. I LOVED watching all the hot white creamy cum first shot and flow into the glass. Then taking the glass in hand watching it swirling around. Finally ,draining it all very slowly into my eager waiting mouth :D . I've tried many ways to enjoy mine. I'm straight, but now DYING to try enjoying anothers hot cum too :!: Possibly both our hot cum mixed in a nice clear goblet :!:

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Watt200, I'm the same way. I'm totally straight, but I've often wondered what it would be like to take a big glass full of multiple shots of cum, and drink it down while the cum was still fresh.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Start saving! I was surprised that it took a couple good mouthfuls to get it all down. But it was worth it.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

I was just looking at these pictures and forgot how hot some were. They make me want to eat more cum. Anyone else?

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

jelbarths wrote:I was just looking at these pictures and forgot how hot some were. They make me want to eat more cum. Anyone else?
Definitely! I wish so terribly that I had a huge batch waiting in the freezer for me when I get off work today, but sadly I'm not saving at the current moment. Reading and thinking about cum eating always gets me craving my delicious juice so badly! Think I'll definitely eat a fresh load tonight!

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Getting ready to eat my load now. Think I'll edge and keep it in my mouth until I cum again.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Haven't seen much on drinking your own cum lately. I recently did it one night on my hotel balcony in Waikiki in full view of anyone who happened to be looking. Quite exciting.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Did you self suck on the balcony too? Or just swallow your cum?

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

No just beat off into my hand and ate it all. It actually overflowed. It was too much fun looking at the views and all the windows where people might be watching.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Just came in my mouth. Going to add another load in a minute. Thanks for checking out my photos.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Thought you'd like to know I just came in my mouth. Jacking off again and going to shoot in my face while I savor my cum.

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Just looked at my photos again and must say they make me want to start saving up again for another martini. That 6 oz one took a couple big mouthfuls to get down. Need to go bigger now.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

A couple days ago I started saving my cum in the freezer as well. Got 2 loads in there, gonna add a 3rd tonight. I hope I can hold off from drinking it and save up a big one this time!