what happened?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

luv2_self_n_swallow

what happened?

Post by luv2_self_n_swallow »

I used to love to swallow after blowing a load in my mouth or all over my face. The last couple of times I have sucked myself and given myself a facial or shot cum straight into my mouth, I have a hard time swallowing it. The last time I shot a load in my mouth I spit it out. Then I gave myself a good facial, which was awesome, but I purposely only got a small amount in my mouth. I did swallow what I got in my mouth and didn't mind it one bit like always. I have just been having a harder time with this lately, why do you think it is and any suggestions to get over it?
Attachments
random 081.JPG

thegoodsexlife

Re: what happened?

Post by thegoodsexlife »

It could be just a phase! I go through many phases all the time. Sometimes I'm into making my wife squirt then I change to eating my own cum off of her then i'm into golden showers and after that I could be into selfsucking and the list goes on. When I'm into one fetish sometimes the other fetishes I usually love just turn me off, but I know that sometime sooner or later I will cycle back into being aroused by it.
Ace Card
Spice it up!
http://thegoodsexlife.blogspot.ca (18+)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

have you changed something in your diet recently to cause your ejaculate to change either taste or texture? Your diet can do this. It might be something you don't normally let effect you, but smell and taste can affect us subconsciously as well. Like a smell bringing back a memory long forgotten..
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

When I go through things like this I try to see it as an opportunity.
It's a chance to think about your relationship with your cum - and all the possibly complicated things going on in your subconscious mind.
And it's a chance to remind yourself that there's no point in getting too bothered by or about it - like all things, it will pass.

I'd bet that you'll move through this and get back to chugging down down your juice, and it's going to be even more exciting when you get back to it.

AL

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

i had an odd phase for a bit after enjoying my cum daily. for me it got to be to much of a routine vs a pleasurable self-treat. i recently started back enjoying my cum and each time i swallow a though goes thru my mind of why did i stop. also at times I get just 2 or 3 loads in a shot glass and swallow smaller amounts so that I can enjoy my cum longer.

datemyself

Post by datemyself »

when i swallow, i almost cum again. esp. if i'm also fucking my ass with something.
i tend to swallow along the way vs my load.

luv2_self_n_swallow

Post by luv2_self_n_swallow »

Sucked myself and swallowed a big load last night and really enjoyed it! I enjoyed it so much ill do it again tonight. It felt so good playing with it in my mouth then just sucking it right down, I'm horny just thinking about it..

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Glad to hear you're back to lovin' your juice, luv2_self_n_swallow!

Love to see some pics/video!