Best Cum Freezing Container

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

ICanSSandSF

Best Cum Freezing Container

Post by ICanSSandSF »

What do you guy use to freeze your cum? I found the best containers yet are these 4 and 8 ounce squeeze bottles you can get at any restaurant supply store. They work great for warming up with warm tap water to bring to body temperature. The most important part is once the cum is thawed out and warm you can squeeze the bottle to squirt out the cum simulating your own cum ejaculating all over you. I love squeezing the bottle to squirt my hot tasty jizz all over me while masturbating. It's also great for ass play - use your own hot jizz as lubrication when using a dildo or fucking machine.

Take out the frozen cum container, then just use a small funnel to ejaculate into the container, and return to the freezer until your next jerk off session.

Tip for thawing: Place the squeeze bottle in a small mixing bowl and run the kitchen tap water on about 110 degrees until thawed out. The key is to keep the water running so that the water in the bowl stays at a constant 110 degrees as to gently warm the cum. Doing it too hot will make the cum taste bad. Use a kitchen thermometer to adjust the water temperature.

moosebone

Re: Best Cum Freezing Container

Post by moosebone »

Sounds like fun, I also like eating my cum while I'm jacking and jelking my cock. I use 2 oz. dixie cups with snap on lids. One ejaculation frozen is about a quarter in. thick and the size of a silver dollar. I just pop it out of the cup and lay it on my toung an let it melt while i'm playing with my cock and stuffing my ass with a nice didlo. Eat fresh pineapple for a cupple of days before you cum and your cum will taste sweet not bitter. Yummy!!! Also you can cum in the cup several times for a large mouth full. I once thawed out a cup with 8 loads. That was very nice. I think I prefer the frozen cum cube with one or two loads each. I like to save up maybe ten cups, then put one in my mouth every 4 or 5 minutes while playing, then follow it up with a fresh hot load, straight from cock to mouth. Best if you roll up on your sholders so your cock is directly above your mouth.Have fun!