Edging - successfully cumming technique

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

LoveThyself

Edging - successfully cumming technique

Post by LoveThyself »

OK, I've seen edging mentioned several times on here. If I remember correctly it was mainly to increase the intensity of an orgasm. I don't know if this sort of edging is quite the same or how much discussion it has gotten, but I am fully able to get a full load (not just precum) and eat it without losing the desire to when fully cumming.

For a while I've been cumming in a container and eating it shortly after. I still get the loss of interest in eating it (so weird, right?!) right out of my cock. I've been self sucking for many years and for some reason it is still hard for me to swallow.

So what I do is when I'm really close to cumming, I push out (like the same muscle motion to take a poop) for 10 or so seconds. If your timing is right you will precum a lot. You can feel the fluids moving and at just the right time you can get precum to come out in a nice amount. I'm someone that almost never precums more than a tiny bit. So at first this was awesome. I can even squirt a good amount out. My problem is that it was just precum. Sweet and tasty, and fresh, but I wanted a full load.

After several weeks of this I was able to precum a whole bunch and eat it all right as it came out of my cock. I noticed that if I did this while selfsucking on my back with my cock and balls above me, I could get some sperm to come out as well. About every other time I just end up cumming because I cross over the threshold. However, I kept at it (in normal sitting position) and over time I could get myself to cum a full load, sperm and all. It more or less leaks out but it is white and tastes great! What usually happens is that I can eat it up quickly and have a really huge orgasm a few seconds later if I keep on going and cum a bunch more. But this orgasm is like a normal one and I usually don't eat it.

But if I wait a few more seconds after, I go back to being able to jack it for the same time it normally takes. So I can get close, cum with out cumming, wait about 5 seconds, and have a nice jack again starting from scratch (except a really hard cock!). No need to cum in a jar and eat it later, this is fresh, hot cum that I gobble down and then keep on going :)

Anyone else work on this long enough to do this? I wish I was doing this a long time ago.

aleingang69

Re: Edging - successfully cumming technique

Post by aleingang69 »

Isn't the multi-squirt thing great? I stumbled into it as teenager and have had up to 10 ejaculations in a session - 2 or 3 is more common - and love the extra pre-cum that I'm able to suck out of my cock. The more you do it the more control and understanding you'll develop.

If you're not doing Kegel exercises you should look into that - it'll strengthen all of the muscles and condition the nerves that make edging and multiple ejaculations easy, and it's good for you in general. Here's my personal Kegel program - quoted in the body of the message here, and also as a downloadable PDF:
Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercises ("Kegels") for Increased Pleasure and Sexual Health

Finding the Muscles

For most men the easiest way to begin to find and isolate the pelvic floor muscles is to notice what you do when you stop the stream of urine while peeing. The muscles you use to do this are some of the muscles you will be focusing on when you do pelvic floor exercises. If you use internal muscle contractions to squeeze out the last few drops of urine when you finish peeing it's good to pay attention to this, too.
It is important to learn to exercise the pelvic floor muscles without contracting your legs, your butt, or you belly/abdominal muscles.
For some men, finding the correct muscles to contract and can be challenging. To tighten your pelvic floor muscles, think of pulling your testicles up into your body. If you've ever had the experience of making your erect penis "jump" or bob or get harder by squeezing internal muscles then you already know how to use the muscles you'll use to do Kegels.
If you’re contracting the correct muscles, your penis will rise when you tighten, and fall again when you relax your muscles. This is more noticeable when your penis is erect, but you should still be able to feel the movement when soft. If you watch the top surface of the base of your soft penis - where it enters your body under your pubic hair - you should see it move up toward your navel, and pull into your body slightly when you contract the correct muscles.
You may also be able to feel the subtle lifting of muscles in your perineum (the area between the scrotum and anus) by placing a hand there and then contracting. This is easiest to do lying on your side.
If you are unsure that you are contracting the correct muscles, or are not able to make the muscles respond, contact a Pelvic Floor Therapist who can teach you how to do this correctly and effectively.
There are tools available to help you do Kegel exercises. Some are also prostate massagers (like the Aneros), but anything that is designed for anal insertion, whether or not it stimulates the prostate, can help you feel and identify your pelvic floor muscles more easily. This allows you to strengthen more effectively, especially at first. Some men choose to use a tool, others feel confident exercising without tools. One way is not better than another; as long as you’re doing the exercise as outlined below, you can do them however works best for you.
If you choose to use a tool, you’ll also need some lubricant. Use only water-based lubricants if your tool is made of silicone, but any lubricant is fine with plastic and stainless steel. Many men prefer a thicker lubricant, such as Maximus (water-based) or System Jo (silicone), to provide extra cushion for anal skin.

Step-by-Step Kegels

1. Lie down on your back in a comfortable place, with your knees bent. If you are using an exercise tool, coat it with lubricant, relax and gently insert it into your anus.
2. Contract your pelvic floor muscles. It will feel like you’re pulling up and in toward your belly button. Do not push out—imagine that you are pulling in your testicles. If you’re using a tool, you should feel it rise a bit or, if it’s curved, nudge your prostate. Try to keep your leg, buttock, and abdominal muscles relaxed, and remember to breathe normally throughout the exercise.
3. Hold the lift for a count of 5. Again, remember to breathe!
4. Relax your muscles. You may notice your penis moving as you tighten and release your pelvic floor muscles.
5. IMPORTANT: After each Kegel, take a deep belly breath. Inhale deeply then gently blow out the air while you relax your pelvis completely. This deep relaxation is just as important as the other steps, because the deep breath relaxes the muscles that are not under your conscious control.
6. Congratulations, you have just done one Kegel.

How many Kegels should I do every day?

Start out doing 2 sets of 5 twice a day, holding each for 5 seconds. Gradually increase the time until you can hold each contraction for 10 seconds. Next, increase the number you do each time until you can do 2 sets of 10, holding each for 10 seconds. It would go like this: contract and hold for 10 seconds (while breathing normally), and then relax for 10 seconds (while taking a deep belly breath). Then, repeat the sequence until you have completed 10 exercises. Next, rest for a few minutes and then do another set of 10 in the same way. Repeat this entire sequence again later in the day.

Important Points to Remember:

• If you forget to do your exercises for a few days, don’t fret—just get back to them when you can.
• If you have any pain in your pelvis or genitals that feels worse when doing this, STOP, and contact your health care provider.
• If there’s no improvement in your symptoms after a month, contact a Pelvic Floor Therapist. It’s not uncommon to think you’re doing Kegels correctly but are actually contracting your buttock or abdominal muscles instead, or pushing out rather than pulling up. If you think this might be the case, a Pelvic Floor Therapist can help you do them correctly.

But I read I should do 100 Kegels really fast. Why do you recommend only 5-10?

The pelvic floor is made up of two kinds of muscle fibers: slow-twitch (70%) and fast-twitch (30%). Slow-twitch fibers respond best to slow, step-by-step engagement like we have described. If you only do fast ones, you are not strengthening the majority of the muscle fibers. So it’s important to learn to do the “hold” as described above.
The other 30% of muscle fibers are important too, so once you’re comfortable with the Kegel “hold”, you can learn “flicks.” To do these, tighten your pelvic floor muscles the same way as before but more quickly, then relax. The entire cycle should take about 3 seconds, and you should breathe normally and keep the rest of your body relaxed throughout. Do about 20 twice a day, and finish each set with the deep belly-breath. Doing more would just overwork the muscles, and can lead to poor technique that compromises your progress or leads to other problems.
As with any exercise program it's good to vary your routine and avoid getting into a "rut". As long as you're not over-exercising it's a great idea to switch the types of exercise you do around, and to experiment. This will keep it interesting and fun for you, and your body will probably respond better to a changing routine.

Once I have my routine of two sets of 10 Kegel “holds” and 20 “flicks,” how should I progress from there?

If you began by using a tool, now is the time to learn to contract your pelvic floor muscles without the tool. Once you have mastered holding for 10 seconds without the tool and without involving your buttock or abdominal muscles while lying down, the next step is to do your exercises sitting up, and after that, standing. You can eventually build up to doing them while you do functional tasks like lifting, walking up stairs, jumping, etc. It’s important to make sure you’re able to contract and relax your pelvic floor muscles without involving other muscles in your body, and while breathing normally, so don’t rush the process.
If you want to do more advanced exercises, you can add weight (resistance) while you do your exercises. Once you have mastered doing the exercises lying down, the next step is to use an anal tool and hold it with your hand and pull slightly outward on it at the same time as your muscles work to hold it in. Once you can hold for 10 seconds, still using good technique (not involving other muscles, remaining relaxed, breathing normally) you may try it while standing. Or try hanging a light towel over your erect penis while doing the exercises as another way of adding resistance. The weight of the towel can be increased over time. Another method is to use weighted anal tools, such as those made by Njoy, first lying down then standing, while allowing the weight of the tool to provide resistance.
The group of pelvic floor muscles is made up of 14 different muscles. With practice and focused attention you can begin to isolate different muscles or groups of muscles within the larger group. You could try to contract the muscles that make your penis move while not contracting your anal sphincter, or vice-versa. Experiment and play with yourself - all of these exercises can be fun and pleasurable, and will help to keep your "plumbing" in great shape throughout you life.

This how-to was prepared by Al Eingang of solosuck.com using personal experience, and information from <http://www.awomanstouchonline.com/sex_c ... cleID=3254>
Attachments
My_Pelvic_Floor_Muscle_Exercises.pdf.zip
(65.8 KiB) Downloaded 693 times

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

Thanks Al! Yet again you come through :) This site is so great. I "sucked" at selfsucking until I found this site. I also had no idea you could selffuck, it never occurred to me. So many amazing orgasms and self exploration due to your hard work. Wow, there are so many puns in this post.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

Now this was great. I got a nice healthy precum flow that tasted really good just finshed enjoying my full load of cum and i ended having a bit more cum still in my cock and that was great enjoying my cum then as i stroked my cock a nice amount of cum and precum as was licking my tip came out. Guess you could call it a post cum treat.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

speaking of not being able to swallow right away, when I first started cumming in my mouth. I had that loss of desire for a bit. However, I learned if I just kept my cum in my mouth, I just naturally swallowed and then I'd get this cool feeling of completed pleasure as my cum was going down and coated the very back of my tongue. and then there were times when the flavor was awesome and I learned I had to change my diet so that my cum had both a consistent texture and more important a nice creamy sweet tasting flavor. especially if I drink plenty of good fruit juices and stay away from coffee and beer and when the taste is ultra good so does the desire to swallow as much of my cum as I can I might hesitate on the first mouthful, but never on the 2nd. I almost always swallow my second load of cum as soon as my cock unloads and I've licked every drop off my tip. oh and this edging technique that has been an added treat. as an added technique, I normally angle my tip after I've cummed and I concentrate getting some air into my shaft then as the air flows back out the cum that didn't make it all the way out flows nicely. its these smaller amounts of cum though that seem to taste the best right after swallowing and the desire for more kicks in.... I found if I do this while edging, I got some really nice amounts of pre-cum to flow then just the typical teaser amount that builds up and tastes good but more or less just serves as it seems to be a nice treat for the really good stuff that follows.

wikus

Post by wikus »

LoveThyself wrote:So what I do is when I'm really close to cumming, I push out (like the same muscle motion to take a poop) for 10 or so seconds. If your timing is right you will precum a lot. You can feel the fluids moving and at just the right time you can get precum to come out in a nice amount. I'm someone that almost never precums more than a tiny bit. So at first this was awesome. I can even squirt a good amount out. My problem is that it was just precum. Sweet and tasty, and fresh, but I wanted a full load.
Awesome! I'm going to try this, maybe tonight if I get a chance. Hopefully there's lots of precum as I have a similar problem and can only squeeze out a drop when I'm having fun with myself.

How did you come across this method?

wikus

Post by wikus »

I did it!

My dick has hard all day long so I went to the bathroom and tried it out. To my surprise, precum came out in insane amounts. At first attempt, I had a big blob of actual cum squeeze out and I swallowed it with ease. I stroked my cock and a small drop of precum came out. I pushed my muscles and the precum came LEAKING out. I stroked again and some more came out. I pushed again and more came out leaking again. I was licking all of it off my fingers. I was amazed... I've NEVER been able release precum more than a 2-3 drops during an entire jerking session even if it lasted for an hour or 2.

I stopped. But then went back to the bathroom and did it one more time. This time as I pushed, I noticed that I can sort of control how much precum comes out. It almost feels like pissing because you can LITERALLY feel all the precum flow through your cock! Some of the drops I had squeezed out when pushing had a milky finish to them, suggesting its cum being squeezed out rather than precum (and likely was as I could taste a more salty flavour). I noticed I never wanted to suck my own dick so much as I have now after experiencing all this precum flowing out and licking it all up.

I stopped again and came back to the bathroom about an hour later and did it again, I was doing this as I was writing this post and all of the thoughts about this stuff turned me on incredibly. My dick was so hard, it felt like it was going to burst through my pants. When I got to the bathroom, I had a large drop of precum come out on the tip of my cock (without the push method). I pushed HARD a few times and noticed that the head of my cock swelled each time I pushed making it look huge, creating a gorgeous looking mushroom head. After a few more pushes and strokes the precum was coming out so much, I couldn't contain myself, I was struggling to catch it all and lick it up, I was going for all of it and it was still basically flowing in streams, running down my cock and fingers and dripping off of me. It was all over the place and wasn't just 'finger licking good' it was hand licking good considering how it was leaking all over my hands and in between fingers. I kept pushing, wiping it all off my cock and licking it all off my fingers and hand until I had a large amount of it all in my mouth to let the flavour settle. It wasn't as thick as a full cumshot nor was it as sticky, but there was PLENTY of it for me to enjoy. For the next little bit, I was licking my lips too as there was some after taste as well.

The taste? Finally... now I understand people's pleasure of precum as I could taste it's slightly sweet flavour with a VERY faint hint of salt. Before, the small amounts of precum I've had weren't enough to really tell what its like.

JRon

Post by JRon »

This is such a great thread, I am definitely going to try the push out method for more pre-cum.

Has anyone here tried the Njoy Pure wand on their prostate? By pressing on my prostate and dragging downward on it I end up leaking not just precum, but actual cum with no orgasm. This is great for me because I don't get the "post orgams lack of interest" issue, I also pre-cum A LOT vs barely any like normal.

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Wow, great advice guys, I love my precum (and others')and look forward to much more!

PitaBob

Post by PitaBob »

I am so happy I found this page. So many great ideas and tips.
Many happy cums to me.

tastingmyown

Post by tastingmyown »

love to edge out some hot white cum and eat it. Wish i had a lady to do it with