Fresh cum vs Frozen

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

thedoctor

Fresh cum vs Frozen

Post by thedoctor »

just getting a general poll. Last night I shot 3 loads of cum in a shot glass and had the full intention of enjoying my daily treat. Instead of savoring each load I wanted one large full shot of cum to enjoy. But as luck would have it... I had to run and deal with some work issues. I put the shot glass in the freezer and after I just got back home after about 12 hours. My cum was frozen in a nice round chunk and I did enjoy how it melted and had a nice textured taste... but I sure think I still enjoy my cum when its fresh out of my cock and how cum coats my tongue and goes down. I can't really state it but there was just something missing from the cum after it has been frozen. I was glad my cock got rock hard as the cum was melting and just as soon as I swallowed my cock delivered a nice fresh delicious amount. I was glad I'd saved my cum it made the fresh cum taste better than ever.

so here is the poll Fresh or Frozen....?

AlwaysCummin

Re: Fresh cum vs Frozen

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Definitely fresh is better. The consistency is thicker and the flavor hasn't broken down yet. Cum loses its delicious fresh flavor rapidly, so there's just no way to preserve that freshness after freezing and thawing.

However, there are advantages to freezing that can't be obtained with fresh--namely, saving up huge quantities for swallowing all in one go! There's nothing that compares to having a mouthful bursting with cum, and so freezing is a necessity here. But the thrill of having so much cum in your mouth definitely outweighs the downsides of less fresh flavor and texture, so I definitely think it's worth it!

So if I had my preference, fresh! But when I want more than one load at a time, frozen! :D