10 Streams of Cum in My Mouth (pics)

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

wikus

10 Streams of Cum in My Mouth (pics)

Post by wikus »

After being turned on for long enough, I decided to have some fun with my dick, recording videos stroking myself, anally pleasuring with 2 and 3 fingers hitting my prostate and eventually throwing my legs over my head and letting it all fly into my mouth. 10 spurts of cum came out, 8 of them landing directly in my mouth... the other two forming short streams of cum running from my lips down my jaw only to get up and lick it off with my finger. Got a closer look in the mirror and caught the whole thing on camera. Had some fun swishing all the cum around my tongue before swallowing all of it in one gulp.

Check out pics.

aleingang69

Re: 10 Streams of Cum in My Mouth (pics)

Post by aleingang69 »

Nice!

wikus

Re: 10 Streams of Cum in My Mouth (pics)

Post by wikus »

I think this was the most cum I've ever swallowed in one go. Too bad there was still some drizzle leftover, I wish I could self suck and get every single drop in.. that and feel my dick pulsate while sucking out the cum with force as well.