Preferred cum capture: Glass, plastic, crystal?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

thedoctor

Preferred cum capture: Glass, plastic, crystal?

Post by thedoctor »

what are the favorites for capturing cum for a nice post orgasm swallow? Mine is a small crystal wine glass. I'd found that cum tends to not flow back out of plastic containers and the larger the glass container means I lose a bit as the cum glides out of the glass container. Cum seems to flow nicely back off of crystal, you still get a minor trail but then again that can be a secondary treat.

any favorites?

Watt200

Re: Preferred cum capture: Glass, plastic, crystal?

Post by Watt200 »

I prefer glass in a Nice clear Goblet , or, Martini type, etc. Crystal would be nice too. I love to be able to see my hot cum drain into it , and enjoy watching it as I slowly drain it back into my hungry mouth. Then enjoying watching my tongue reaching for and licking up all the remainder inside . :D Yum :!: Here's a few pictures of my cum in a goblet and one of 2 loads frozen where you can see beautiful cum residues on the sides of the glass too.
Attachments
cg.jpg
2cl.jpg
h2cl.jpg
2fcl.jpg
Last edited by Watt200 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dman007

Post by dman007 »

I like to use either a shot glass or non-lubed condom. My cum rolls out of the shotglass in one big blob onto my tong. While with the condom I like to hold the open end in my teeth and then just lift the other end up. My cum seeps slowly into my mouth. some times i like to stick my tong and have my cum coat it before it enters my mouth.

cumswallowerer

Post by cumswallowerer »

i like a small plastic container that holds about 5 loads. always keep it in freezer till needed. love it.
i love cum

razerana

Post by razerana »

I only love cum in my mouth direct from my penis the slightly salty & sweet.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

yes, I would agree, when I cum straight in my mouth with my legs over my head. I enjoy the immediate rush and the swallow. then its always great to squeeze out the few extra drops of cum that are in my shaft. those drops are always the best.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

yes, I would agree, when I cum straight in my mouth with my legs over my head. I enjoy the immediate rush and the swallow. then its always great to squeeze out the few extra drops of cum that are in my shaft. those drops are always the best.