swallow and post

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

thedoctor

swallow and post

Post by thedoctor »

just enjoyed my morning cum great stuff. woke up with a super hard on. my cock gave me the best amount this morning. more than usual as more than a couple bursts hit my tongue as my legs were over head. I savored the volume as I swallowed. licked my tip and enjoyed every drop. l love swallowing my own cum and when my cock bursts several extra streams like this well..nothing better. I'll be self sucking in the plow after work for all my cock can give.... :D

swallow your own cum and post

enjoy

thedoctor

Re: swallow and post

Post by thedoctor »

decided to take the rest of the day off. got home stroked my cock and before I could get going my cock gave me a delicious load of cum. I barely got my legs over my head and got my mouth open. with my tongue to guide the streams i couldnt wait much more as all morning I was thinking about the wonderful amount and taste of my fresh cum that coated my entire tongue and tasted soo good going down. this afternoon treat was right on spot too...

swallow and post

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

with my tongue wrapped around my tip, my cock just gave me my normal amount of cum. I let all the cum gather towards the back of my tongue and then swallowed. my cock had several more drops of cum as as pulled from the base and worked those drops out. they were delicious.

stroking my cock and going to cum in a glass to top the afternoon off.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's a lot of juice!