Favorite type of load to swallow?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

ThickSaltyandSweet

Favorite type of load to swallow?

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

I'm curious as to what is your ideal cum swallowing experience? Do prefer swallowing it during autofellatio, the old legs over head, feet against the wall and cum in your mouth, or thaw frozen cum and enjoy it with food or drink? Because semen definitely tastes different straight "from the tap", which is my preferred method, versus frozen and thawed, then eaten. Having said that, I recently have been saving up my cum in a jar in the freezer. The idea of swallowing several loads of cum at a time is super hot to me, the more the better.

What about taste, volume, color, consistency? My ideal cumshot is pure white, thick, creamy, sweet... and just sperm-y in that way that cum is. Like I said, the bigger the mouthfull, the happier I am! :D I've found that if you need to abstain for 48 hours after coming, if you swallow your load before that it's quite watery and a bit bitter. If I need to masturbate a second time in a day or the next day, I'll cum in a jar and save it to be eaten later in a bigger load. So I only swallow my load if I haven't cum in 2-3 days. Then I know the consistency, volume and taste will be enjoyable.

Taste: sometimes it's so neutral it doesn't taste like anything, sometimes a bit bitter (coffee and beer, which I both love, affect this way..) and watery as I mentioned. I try to eat quite a lot of fruit and veggies: kiwi fruit, oranges, bananas, berries... You've heard those make cum sweeter. The age-old pineapple of course, which is the classic. Junk food and alcohol are supposed to make your cum disgusting. I strangely have a few opposite experiences: when I was at a 3-day rock festival, where I mostly drank beer, ate fast food and smoked a few cigarettes, after the weekend I was super horny and came in my mouth, it was super delicious! Maybe some factors I missed but you never know how your cum is going to taste. It's a lot of fun to try certain foods and diets and see how it affects your semen taste. And as for volume, after a week's abstinence I've cum a huge load in my mouth, other times just a little.

Also, after a week's abstinence I've found cum to be more yellowish, especially the last few spurts, which I can observe in the legs over head position. I think it's because of a larger amount of actual sperm in the semen which has been building up in the storage. Some of the biggest, best-tasting loads of my cum I've enjoyed have been after days of abstinence, a long, slow edging session of watching erotic material and then edging and cumming in my mouth, savoring every part of the cumshot. Edging is really awesome, because I can cum an initial spurt of cum in my mouth without triggering the full orgasm which finally pumps the entire load in my mouth, or have my cum dribble slowly in my waiting mouth and on my tongue to taste it... Pure bliss. :)

Actually my favorite part in cumming in my mouth while edging is the first drops of white semen. I've been leaking long, sticky ropes of precum in my mouth, eager to taste the saltiness. For me, swallowing precum is super hot, because it is sexual excitement in liquid form (whereas you could say semen is liquid orgasm... Hmm, quite a poetic way of putting it :)). Then, there's a pearl of precum at the opening of my urethra, as my swollen cock throbs a bit. Then it's turned white by the first small emission of cum, leaked "past the gates", ie. not triggering the full ejaculation process yet. I try to be very still and not stimulate my swollen cockhead anymore, at least for a while, but let the wonderful first drop of cum to dribble in my mouth along with precum, and I can taste the exciting flavor. The first milky emissions are produced by the prostate. Then I continue slow stimulation to trigger more of these mini-ejaculations, which I can taste and savor before it is too much, and I reach a fantastic climax and my cock gets to spurt all the hot, thick semen from my system.

Wow.. Writing that got me hard. :) So, I'd like to hear about all the aspects that you like in swallowing cum. Short answers, long answers, this is a subject I'm most passionate about (if that did not show in my post) and would love to hear anything from you guys' experiences. Maybe I can learn something.
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

wikus

Re: Favorite type of load to swallow?

Post by wikus »

Alright, this thread got me pretty horny but also want to contribute with my favourite load of cum I've swallowed.

I really like the head over heals method mainly because I can't reach my dick with my mouth, and I've never been able to lap up my cum after I've shot it. So I've always had to shoot my cum directly at my mouth. I pretty much always do it in the bathroom, push my ass against the tub and then roll onto my back with my legs swung over and behind my shoulders and my cock hanging above my face. I always get it on camera though and make a video.. watching myself after is a big turn on for me. I've never frozen my cum and don't really want to either, I can't imagine the taste being the same.

As for taste, its mixed. I remember the first time I swallowed my own cum, a couple years back I remember there being an odd burning sensation after and that was also the only time I've ever had that aftertaste. Most times its been very watery with a hint of a slightly salty taste... a few times its never even had a flavour. Depending on how often I jerk it or what I eat or how much water I drink, consistency will change, but its mostly been a lot of very transparent semen with swirls of white cum inside it, but not always.

MY FAVOURITE THOUGH... this happened July 30th, 2013, so a little over a month ago. I don't remember how I got worked up, but all that matters is what happened during... which, as mentioned, I've got video refresh my memory :)

I flipped my legs over my shoulders as usual, lying on my back, dick inches away from mouth. Started pumping the cock and as soon as I felt my cum rushing up my penis to explode I opened my mouth with my tongue pushed forward to catch all the cum I could get. Things we're different this time. Instead of my usual 2-4 large fast spurts of initial cum, I had a few slower ones that seemed heavy and thick.. followed by more oozing thick cumming at a steady pace followed by drops. Some of it landed on the front of my tongue and slid down while most hit the back of it. However, I kept it all in my mouth. In all there was about 6-7 streams of cum following some drops.... I always try to get everything directly in, right down to my last drop and was shaking my cock above my mouth to get that very last drop of cum inside me. Got to the mirror and started video recording the cum being swished around in my mouth and coating my tongue. It was thick and pretty sticky. It almost felt like the entire load was pure white sticky sperm and very little semen. Once I felt I had enough fun playing with it, I swallowed all of it... but this time it actually tasted somewhat pleasant. There was no burning sensation, no bitterness or saltiness, just a very faint sweet taste. I immediately noticed how much better it tasted this time, how much more I liked the thickness and how I didn't feel so dirty doing it either. The taste and satisfaction made me forget about frequent guilt I have after, there was none of that... my cum tasted too good this time. Perhaps it was the huge amount of sperm I shot into my mouth instead of my usual semen that tasted so different.. So much better.

I got some stills from the video, check them out as I've attached them to this post. Notice how my tongue is completely coated in cum when I raise it up, it? It was really sticky in my mouth and you can even see the cum at the back of my mouth sticking from top to bottom like glue... my god.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Unfortunately, lost my post due to the hosting issues. Time to post again.

I too love swallowing as much of my cum as I possibly can! It's something I fantasize about all the time!

Fresh cum is definitely better than frozen. I absolutely love the consistency, that thick, sticky texture. And the flavor, it's so fresh and subtly sweet. When I'm selfing, I love to edge at least 2 or 3 times, in order to get the most amount of cum as I possibly can in my mouth, where I swirl it around with my tongue and savor it before swallowing it down in one gulp!

But I love freezing my cum too and collecting huge amounts. I've not done it very many times, because when the time comes, the temptation to swallow is way too much! I have a hard time saving it! Perhaps I need somebody to keep reminding me to freeze my loads!

Frozen and thawed cum doesn't have that nice, rich, thick texture like fresh does, and it doesn't taste nearly as fresh. Still tastes very good, just not the best. But the sheer thrill of gulping down massive quantities of my own cum more than makes up for it! The most I've ever saved and swallowed was about 30 loads. I remember it took several mouthfuls to get it all down! I would love to break my record and do even more, but getting around to it always seems to keep me from my goal.

My dream is to chug down a full pint glass of cum. It would be wonderful if it could be thick, fresh cum, but sadly, that wouldn't be possible, as it'll have to be frozen. Still, it's such an amazing feeling drinking down enormous quantities of your own cum! Will definitely have to start saving again.

rand0m

Post by rand0m »

Great posts fellas. I'm not only hard from reading them but leaking precum a bit :oops:. I'm in the same boat for the most part. I can't SS so it's legs over my head for me. I personally can't bring myself to swallow any other way when by myself. Frozen is definitely not possible for me since it doesn't seem that appealing (the sheer amount probably would be though). The act and visual of cum shooting out of my cock and into my mouth is also what turns me on the most. I'm one of those guys that lose their libido quite quickly after orgasm so I have to be really into the idea to follow through. So I usually edge for a prolonged period to make sure the load is big and to get myself turned on as much as possible. I also love the first few spurts that come out from edging. I definitely prefer white, thick, creamy loads and that's what I usually produce luckily. I love the anticipation of how the thick rope of cum drips out slowly as you wait for it to touch your tongue. I usually do this once or twice before having a full orgasm and swallowing the rest.

The only experience that is hotter to me is when my GF is involved with my cumplay. Eating a creampie out of her is always a huge turn on but one of the most memorable moments in our sex life is when we were out of town on vacation and she decided to bring the strap-on. I'm a bit submissive so she took over that night and gave me a good pegging. She wouldn't allow me to cum even though I nearly burst hands-free multiple times over the course of an hour or so. Finally she pushed my legs over my head and stroked my cock right over my face while keeping the dildo in my ass. I probably shot 10+ thick ropes of cum into my mouth. It was surely the most I have ever produced as there was so much some leaked out of my mouth onto my cheeks and down my neck. I gulped down like it was a bukkake scene as she licked the rest up off my face and neck. We haven't repeated the scenario since but I think we are overdue. We're going out of town this weekend :mrgreen:

ThickSaltyandSweet

Thanks for posting, guys! Very interesting to hear about your preferences.

I also posted a reply that was lost, a reply to wikus. :(

I just swallowed a really nice 5 day load of hot, thick, sticky cum. :) I have an new-ish account at xHamster, and have posted some content there. If you want to check it out, here's the recent post: http://xhamster.com/user/thicksaltyands ... 24227.html and you can check out (at present) a couple videos as well there on my channel, the name is same as my nick here. Working on posting more clips, I do have quite a few in store. ;)
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

cumswallowerer

Post by cumswallowerer »

i love mine cold. love to save loads up and drink all at once! love to swallow multiple loads at once. :|
i love cum

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I like my morning cum. Fresh fresh fresh. Epecially after I stroke my cock and self suck. Nothing better than waking up early with a hard on. Flip my legs over my head and get my cock as close as I can. When my cock delivers more than a typical burst.... now thats breakfast. Ive enjoyed my cum after work and stroked myself silly getting every drop out of my cock. Morning cum though is the best. Once I swallow my cum those last few drops i edged out. Now they are a delicious treat. And I mean a treat. And when I stroke and get a second load of cum in the morning oh its real good. I love my fresh cum in the morning. To keep my cum tasting more on the sweet side and nice consistency, I drink a lot of banana, pineapple fruit juice and stay away from beer and coffee.

wikus

Post by wikus »

ThickSaltyandSweet wrote:I also posted a reply that was lost, a reply to wikus. :(
I wonder what it was!

Has anyone seen this?

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=KFRqS- ... 3GjSdy6WhM

The guy swallows 90... NINETY loads of his own cum! He's basically DRINKING it in gulps and its still thick and creamy.

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

Super super fresh, straight from the tap, without it ever touching air.

You know how smell can change the flavor of food? I think cum is very very much that way. Without a whiff of it, I find it super sweet. Also, there is something about the texture, and the way it clings to your uvula and throat that gives it a nicer after taste.

Kind of got me thinking about it now... *sprung*

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

When I'm riding on my dildos, quite often I'll have a mini-gasm that's about half the normal volume of one of my usual shots. A lot of precum and only a bit of sperm. This kind of load is very sweet and slippery. I will usually catch it in the palm of my hand and slurp it down without it breaking my stride on the dildo. Damn... wish the wife was at the pool right now. Just writing about it is making me want to do it!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

eatowncumparis

Post by eatowncumparis »

Love eat swallow cum a lot! I try to do this everyday and always during a long edging session, love edging because can cum severals time before to have the big final climax with a big load to eat and savor
Love to eat my cum with legs over my head and cumming directly in my open hungry mouth or cum on a plate and savor every drops of my big load like a good food ready for me, I'm a real cum slut love so much to swallow my own cum , would like to swallow a pint full of cum is my dream, so sometimes I try to froze my cum in a jar waiting to have severals loads inside before to swallow in one time, I swallowed 20 loads of my own cum one time was so great to have a lot of cum to swallow slowly savoring every drops I was crazy for this ,need to try more cum in my jar...;-).
Love to cum with other men on cam that like eat own cum, is so good to watch a man enjoying his cum, love when I show to other men my mouth full of cum, my tongue roll the cum inside and swallow with a big smile..;

Edging is the best for me because really can eat more more of my own cum love my white thick creamy load direct from my balls inside of my stomach is so so good
Can't wait to swallow again, is my addiction swallow cum forever

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I've been getting the desire to swallow huge amounts of cum again, so I've been saving my cum in the freezer over the past couple of weeks. I've currently got 14 loads saved, but this is nowhere near what I'm hoping to accomplish! I'd love to do 40, or who knows, perhaps more. It'll all depend on how long I can resist thawing it all out!

Last time I saved up, I got to 18 loads, which I drank down. Before I did, however, I measured it in a small measuring cup, and it worked out to exactly 2 fl. oz. of cum. There's probably a little bit of confusion that goes around from time to time about the ratio of loads to fluid ounces, and I'm sure everybody's different, but for me, it works out to 9 loads per fl. oz. (One fluid ounce is actually quite a bit of liquid, especially for cum!) Call it an even 10, just in case some loads are a little less than others. I don't have the biggest cumshots in the world, but I'm pretty average. So at 10 loads per fl.oz., this makes the calculations easy. Like for instance, 40 loads would work out to 4 fl. oz., or exactly half a cup of cum!

I'm storing it in plastic zip lock baggies rather than tupperware or jars, and the reason for that is that I've found it's much better for storing and for thawing. With zip lock baggies, you can squeeze all the air out before you stick it in the freezer, which helps preserve the cum better, and when it's time to thaw, you simply stick the sealed baggie into a warm bowl of water until all the cum is melted. I'm only doing 10 loads per baggie, because the larger the chunk of frozen cum, the longer it takes to melt, and that means the outside of the frozen block of cum melts first, and has to wait a long time before the whole chunk is melted, and the longer cum waits, the more its flavor changes. With small chunks of cum in each baggie, I can melt the whole batch in like 2 minutes tops, as each baggie has only 1 fl. oz. of cum to melt.

Hope some of those tips are of help to somebody!

wikus

Post by wikus »

AlwaysCummin wrote:I've been getting the desire to swallow huge amounts of cum again, so I've been saving my cum in the freezer over the past couple of weeks. I've currently got 14 loads saved, but this is nowhere near what I'm hoping to accomplish! I'd love to do 40, or who knows, perhaps more. It'll all depend on how long I can resist thawing it all out!

Last time I saved up, I got to 18 loads, which I drank down. Before I did, however, I measured it in a small measuring cup, and it worked out to exactly 2 fl. oz. of cum. There's probably a little bit of confusion that goes around from time to time about the ratio of loads to fluid ounces, and I'm sure everybody's different, but for me, it works out to 9 loads per fl. oz. (One fluid ounce is actually quite a bit of liquid, especially for cum!) Call it an even 10, just in case some loads are a little less than others. I don't have the biggest cumshots in the world, but I'm pretty average. So at 10 loads per fl.oz., this makes the calculations easy. Like for instance, 40 loads would work out to 4 fl. oz., or exactly half a cup of cum!

I'm storing it in plastic zip lock baggies rather than tupperware or jars, and the reason for that is that I've found it's much better for storing and for thawing. With zip lock baggies, you can squeeze all the air out before you stick it in the freezer, which helps preserve the cum better, and when it's time to thaw, you simply stick the sealed baggie into a warm bowl of water until all the cum is melted. I'm only doing 10 loads per baggie, because the larger the chunk of frozen cum, the longer it takes to melt, and that means the outside of the frozen block of cum melts first, and has to wait a long time before the whole chunk is melted, and the longer cum waits, the more its flavor changes. With small chunks of cum in each baggie, I can melt the whole batch in like 2 minutes tops, as each baggie has only 1 fl. oz. of cum to melt.

Hope some of those tips are of help to somebody!
How's the taste after all that cum is thawed?

eatowncumparis

Post by eatowncumparis »

For me 20 loads of cum was absolutely perfect, love to fell the cum go down in to my stomach, I'm so crazy for cum, like Alwayscumming I want to try 40 or more loads of my own cum , I stored too and can't wait to attend the 40th
20 was good but 40 is just a dream
after 40 I'll try more and more want to became more addict to cum , I crave my cum I need to eat cum is like food

Good idea the baggie I'll try this thanks

ThickSaltyandSweet

How's the taste after all that cum is thawed?[/quote]

I find it not so great, that's why I enjoy mine only fresh and straight from the tap nowadays!

I've milked out some great-tasting, huge loads lately.. I wonder if it's the amount of water I've been drinking due to heat, diet or the supplements I take. Possibly combination of everything.