Cum seasoning

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

ThickSaltyandSweet

Cum seasoning

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

This one time as I was doing some fapping and minor urethra insertion play, I got an idea to stick one of those tiny, artificial sweeteners in my peehole and see if it would affect the taste of my precum or cum. :D

I got on my back on the bed, feet against the wall and my cock pointing down at my mouth and let my precum (which was oozing out now, as I was really turned on by this new idea) flow directly in my mouth. It tasted super sweet, of course, as I'd expected. I continued to blow my load in my mouth, and the gushing of cum through the urethra flushed the sweetener out and in my mouth.

The mouthful which I swallowed tasted really sweet, too sweet actually. It was strange to swallow cum that sweet but a fun experiment nevertheless. I still prefer the natural, slightly salty flavor of precum.. That doesn't really need altering. But I would suspect, if there was an easy way of somehow planting a "flavor capsule" that altered the taste of cum to something very pleasant, some guys would buy that in order to get their otherwise reluctant wives or girlfriends to swallow their cum. :D The capsule woud have to stay in place somehow, of course.

Last week, I also tried that runny kind of honey and pushed a little bit of it do?n the urethra. It tasted good mixed with precum.

Today I got a real urethral sound with which to play around. With that I could try pushing the runny honey a little bit further and get more in.

Anyone else tried their precum or cum with any seasoning?
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

thedoctor

Re: Cum seasoning

Post by thedoctor »

I quit drinking coffee and beer and instead i eat lots of fresh fruit and drink a lot of banana strawberry and pineapple juice. My cum tastes really awesome. Especially in the morning. Adding fruit gives my cum a consistent creamy and sweet flavor with a wonderful after taste that causes me to stroke and lick my tip for every drop

thedoctor

Re: Cum seasoning

Post by thedoctor »

I use a straw and blow air into my cock and this brings out lots of precum before i get my legs over my head for a full and fresh mouthful of cum