Almost got caught self-swallowing...

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

ThickSaltyandSweet

Almost got caught self-swallowing...

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

Today I was exceptionally horny and hungry for cum. I'd been writing a sex story since last night and continued today, Sunday. My folks (Mom and Step-Dad) were home as well. They went for a nap after lunch and I went to my old room, where I stay during visits nowadays too. I watched some hot videos online, including a cumpilation, got on my back on the bed and shot out a creamy, bursting load of jizz in my mouth.

But that wasn't enough cum for me today! I was still hungry for another load, which rarely happens. Usually I prefer eating my load only if it's been 2-3 days since I last came -- this way sperm has had time to accumulate in my balls and the load is bigger. So worked out during the day, did some house work and stuff, plus continued to pop up on the laptop every now and then to continue writing my hot story. That got me going again, and sure enough, when my folks said they would go for a walk in the afternoon, four hours after my first load of the day, I opened up some hot videos again and got ready to shoot again!

When I felt ready to be swallowing some cum again, I this time took a little risk and went in the living room and got on the soft, comfy couch and turned on the light (I was about to get it on video too). Now, I was visible through a window, we have very large windows, but to only one neighbor's window, who I think is not often there. The window is actually a tenant's, who lives in a small apartment which is part of the neighbors house. Well, anyway, the point is I could be seen at this kinky solosex act.

It had been almost half an hour since my folks had left for the walk, and I thought I still had time to pop one off safely and then hit the shower, since I'd been working out small sessions during the day. Well, as I'd gotten on my back on the couch, I heard the door being opened, and just in time ran out of the living room, half naked and with my camera in hand! I just made it to my room and then proceeded to take a shower.. My first time of almost getting caught! I did whack one off a little later in the living room when others were in the bathroom at the other end of the house. Phew.
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)