How to increase regular above average fresh cum

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

thedoctor

How to increase regular above average fresh cum

Post by thedoctor »

Looking for the best ways, to increase my daily average amount of fresh cum.

I solosuck regularly and I'd like to get to have a higher amount of fresh cum daily. I usually have to stop for a couple of days, then I get that extra amount that makes it all worth backing off for those few days, but I'd like to get where that is my daily cum amount without having to suck out multiple loads out of my cock then combine them all for one nice treat. I prefer to swallow my cum right way as for I enjoy the instant fresh taste vs having to save up even a couple of loads within a couple of hours to boost the amount and then it seems there is a minor difference in the texture and flavor. It seems that as cum hits my tongue right out of my cock that is the best. So getting that larger amount and then having a nice amount still flowing and pooling out of the tip is wonderful

I need a way to get those larger awesome fresh amounts of cum without giving up my daily average. I also am looking if time of day makes a difference. I seem to cum the best early in the morning and it always seems my cum does taste the best first thing in the morning, but those larger loads only seem to happen right after work. I tried holding off a few times but then as I solosucked right as soon as I awake, then I always cum fast with intensity but not able to get that larger amount consistently. I only seem to get that larger amount if I solo either in the after noon and right after work.

aleingang69

Re: How to increase regular above average fresh cum

Post by aleingang69 »

Other than the usual - less volume if I come after having come recently - I've never noticed much pattern to this. I've also seen lots of claims for supplements to increase volume but never heard much good about them.

Anyone else have experiences or methods that might be helpful?

Al

ICanSSandSF

Post by ICanSSandSF »

These are supplements that you can purchase at any grocery or supplement store for increasing your ejaculate volume. I've tried them all and have noticed Zinc to work the best. I'm still uncertain about Maca, however it seemed to help me stay more alert during the day. One thing that will increase your load sizes is weight training. I think the increase in testosterone running through your body does something about your ejaculate size. One important thing - drink a lot of water and stay hydrated. You'll see a larger amount of ejaculate volume. It seems that thicker cum has a harder time expelling out of the penis.

Zinc
Maca Root
L-Argenine
Pygeum Bark
Lecithin

Check out this thread:
http://www.thundersplace.org/male-suppl ... rease.html

wsSelferSI

Post by wsSelferSI »

I have recently post my experience with food supplements on increasing my cum load here (last post on page 3):
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... 571&page=3

This what certainly worked for me:
Force Nutrition: Tribulus 2400: 3 capsules daily (1 in the morning, 1 mid day, 1 evening).
NOW Horny Goat Weed Extract, 750 Mg/90 Tablets: 2 tablets daily (1 in the morning, 1 evening).

Also now I am trying out the same combination + pygeum 100 mg pill 2x daily. Soon I ll post my results from this study too :)
sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

I've tried affecting my cum volume, taste and consistency for some time, experimenting with different diets and supplements. All my evidence is purely anecdotal, but it has worked for me. I aim for (besides my mouth lol!) cumshots that are big in volume; thick, rich and creamy in consistency; and have that nice, spunky, more sweet than salty flavor.

I drink lots of fluids, OJ, water, coffee (doesn't make my cum taste bad, contrary to lots of sources), sometimes beer (same, although my other habits might counter the coffee and beers effect).

I take some supplements: a multivitamin, Vitamin D, Zinc (all sources say this increases sperm count and quality, although of course sperm != semen), soy lecithin capsules (supposed to make cum thicker and creamier, mine is so seems to work :), Omega 3 fish oil capsules (for overall health reasons, might affect cum favorably). I'd say soy lecithin and zinc are the most important. Oh, and wheat germ, I have that in oatmeal in the morning, or in smoothies.

Eggs and veggies are supposedly good. Celery, I've tried but I hate it's taste, I've had it in some green smoothies sometimes. Very healthy I guess, so it's good for you anyway but the taste is not that pleasant! Like cum, sometimes. :)

Just some random things that came to mind. Hope this helps. This can be researched online, a lot of the same stuff keeps repeated about pineapple juice though. :)
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

My cum does have a better nice consistency and sweeter flavor when I am drinking "kefir"regularly along with banana pinnapple juice . I swallow my cum daily if not twice a day. I did give up beer coffee and a lot of red meats. as for a long time when i was enjoying my cum but once i swallowed i had this after taste that I can only describe as my brain would say you just swallowed your cum. now my brain after shooting my cum straight into my mouth and as i savor and swallow, the thought is now that was cum.... savor those last drops....

I enjoy my cum texture and flavor.... it use to weird me out a bit as I would shoot a couple loads in a shot glass and enjoy vs swallowing when my tip was blasting my tongue However, nothing for me is better when my cock blasts those extra streams onto my tongue that happen once a week after a few days break.
got to get that amount of cum daily that is my goal