Long time lurker, finally got the activation email!

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

ilikemycum

Long time lurker, finally got the activation email!

Post by ilikemycum »

Hey cum eaters! I've been reading here for a while now wishing I could post, but I kept having problems registering. But now I can join in!

So here's the story of my first time:

I was 18 and just started college and living in the dorms. Like many, I would get really turned on thinking about eating my cum for a long time. There were a couple times that I touched my tongue to my cum, but couldn't go any farther. I once even caught my cum in my hand while jerking in the shower, added a little water, and shot it into my mouth, but I immediately spit it out just at the thought. Then one night my roommate was out of town and I decided I was determined. So I started jerking off and when I was close, I threw my legs over my head and shot it in my mouth. I got every. single. drop. I almost immediately swallowed. It was strange, but I didn't dislike it. Then from time to time, I would try doing the same method. I started getting more and more turned on by it. After a couple years I was just licking it out of my hand. Now it's an obsession. I fucking love it.

aleingang69

Re: Long time lurker, finally got the activation email!

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey man - welcome! And - sorry for the activation problems - sometimes it works right off and sometimes the combination of different email provider policies and our software makes for problems...

Anyway: glad you've joined us, and thanks for a hot post!

Al