Best foods to eat with cum

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

ilikemycum

Best foods to eat with cum

Post by ilikemycum »

An online friend and I like to chat and eat our cum together. Lately we've been starting to get into food. We tried a pizza, but we could mostly only taste pizza, which was kind of a shame. On my own I've tried cookies, which was pretty good, and beer, which I also could only taste beer.

So fellas, what are some good foods to cum on?

thedoctor

Re: Best foods to eat with cum

Post by thedoctor »

I like my cum fresh as it is... i went thru thinking about what could i enjoy my cum with and so i thought more about how could a fresh load of cum enhance food without the food or taste of the food takeing away the flavor of my cum. I like my moring cum the best and i found if i cook up some sweet corn meal muffins in the morning and while they are baking i get as much fresh precum and cum as i can into a shotglass. It takes about 40 minutes to bake so this just enough time to work out two nice loads of cum. Once the muffins are still warm and ready to eat, i split the top of one and pore in my cum into the muffin wait a few minutes so the cum can fully soak into the warm fresh sweet corn morsels and the more white thicker cum makes a smooth coating. This only takes a minute so next is either biting straight into the muffin or splitting it in half to further spread the cum around and onto as much of surface of the muffin as possible. I get all the flavor of my fresh cum fully enhancing each bite of the sweet bread muffin like butter... but way better. Next to cumming straight into my mouth and savoring before i swallow, this a fine way to start a day. I also usually use a piece of soft white bread to clean out my cum that coats the bottom and side of the shot glass.

Cum also is a nice to eat on pound cakes and brownies. Also for a truly enjoyable snack cum adds a very nice flavor to dried banana chips. I have to save my cum up over several days to do that but for a complimentary treat it is great to dip those chips one at time and work up a second cum load while only a little bit of cum is left but a whole bag of chips are on the coffee table.
a
Attachments
cornbread-1-8-150x150.jpg
cornbread-1-8-150x150.jpg (1.43 KiB) Viewed 13294 times

ilikemycum

Post by ilikemycum »

Hot.

Yeah, I think I like it best as it is too. But experimenting was something fun. I think the consensus seems to be that sweeter things tend to go best with it.

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

There is another thread somewhere with the same topic I posted to but since then,
this past winter I had to go to work with a cold. We had some home made chicken soup
I decided to take for lunch.

As i was getting it ready I realized i was home alone and a shot of my cum in the soup
would be good for me.

Now since I have experimented with cum and food I knew the cum flavor would be non existent
in a bowl of soup but the thought was there and it made lunch break a little more special.

ilikemycum

Post by ilikemycum »

Very true. Even when I can't taste it, it's still a major turn on. I guess I should just be experimenting with everything to see what works, haha

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

Found myself home alone the other day. Have been thinking of scrambled eggs with
Fresh man juice this was my opportunity.
Well like most cum on food it's the thought that counts.
It was very satisfying mentally but not much cum flavor.

So far straight from the tap is best.

But I won't give up experimenting cum on food