Weed & cum

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

nickyricky

Weed & cum

Post by nickyricky »

hey all-- has anyone tried smoking weed and then trying to do a self facial or cum swallow? I am thinking of trying it since I don't want to drink as much as I used to (for health reasons). I figured weed might be less detrimental to my health and probably still get me a good high while I enjoy the craziness of cumming in my own mouth (also help overcome the mental block we all know and hate lol). Would be interested in hearing what any of you have to share..

nickyricky

Re: Weed & cum

Post by nickyricky »

So I'm under the influence right now ;). Took a nice hit of hybrid today and I gotta say I've never felt so relaxed and horny at the same time. I didn't see anyone post to this thread so I assumed very few had tried the combination.

Getting high is fun for sure, although you don't really focus on being horny all the time in the beginning. You sorta just think about random stuff for a while while imagining you are one with the cosmos.

In any case later as it begins to wear down, that's like the best part. You kinda become more focused and if you listen to any subliminal hypnosis stuff like curse cum on warpmymind, or Lexi lapetina-- you have this incredible urge to want to eat your cum. It's like so white and flowy, like a river of something sweet. Watching facials is the best because you just want one so bad yourself. I already gave myself a facial and swallowed, and now am listening to more hypnosis eagerly awaiting the next load of creaminess.

Mmmmmm.....

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds great, man - lets hope the surprising wave of sanity around decriminalization/legalization of weed keeps on rolling so more men can toke up and feed themselves hot loads without worrying about legal repercussions. Maybe they should make that one of the arguments they use in debates around legalization - it gets more men to recycle ;)

Keep on smokin' and slurpin' buddy!

sevenbyfive

Post by sevenbyfive »

i'm always high when i selfsuck.

no, wait...i am always high, but it does help with flexibility. ;)

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I like my morning cum. when I self suck after work, it does seem that if I have a few too many cups of coffee or an after work beer,,, my cum is bitter. when I self suck early in the morning as I eat a healthy diet... my cum taste really good. i have to hold out when I am banging my girlfriend. she doesn't swallow.