10 loads to drink

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

AlwaysCummin

10 loads to drink

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I've been selfing tonight, and I was craving the taste of cum so badly! So I decided to thaw out the 10 loads of cum I had stored in the freezer and drink it down! It was almost 2 fluid ounces of cum!

It tasted so delicious! My cum has always had a mild sweet taste to it, no bitterness whatsoever.

Here's a few pics of my cum, and the proud penis that made it all!
Last edited by AlwaysCummin on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Re: 10 loads to drink

Post by aleingang69 »

Damn - that's a lot of juice, man! Super hot!

It is amazing how completely different different men's loads taste. I'm a "super taster" so I"m hyper-sensitive to bitter and sour flavors, and - sadly - my cum is pretty damned bitter. Which has never stopped me from wanting to squirt in my mouth - I've always loved that - but I can't savor it - I have to swallow it right down.

I have a couple of buddies who have almost tasteless cum and I love to have them squirt in my mouth. I wish I could say that I've ever really enjoyed the taste and craved it the way I do with chocolate or licorice, but I never have. But - again - here is such a deep, deep satisfaction in feeling a load squirting into my mouth, and I've learned to enjoy the burn in my throat I get from swallowing.

Pre-cum, on the other hand, is one of my favorite drinks in the world - if it came in cans or bottles I'd slug it down like grape juice.

Thanks for sharing, buddy!

al

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Thanks, Al! Glad you enjoyed the pics!

Yeah, cum is definitely an acquired taste. I'm lucky to have cum that's not bitter, but it's definitely not on the same level as chocolate or juice. For me, it's a combination of the taste and the thrill and excitement of doing something so unbelievably kinky with such an intimate liquid. For me, cum is especially arousing because I know it is the product of endless hours of stroking and selfing, and so there is a lot of pleasure that went into making it. So when I save multiple loads for myself like this, I like to think about all the immense pleasure I had producing it all. That thought gets me aroused more than anything else.

And you're right! Precum is definitely very VERY sweet! There's nothing like jacking my meat for hours on end, bending over every couple of minutes to lick a big drop of precum off the end of my dick. Not a single drop of precum ever ends up anywhere but my mouth!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I'm still not so keen on swallowing an entire load but if I can ooze out a little without having a full orgasm I quite like it. This usually happens during my long edging sessions.

As for pre-cum, I wish I could produce more than a few drops. I'd absolutely love to get enough to fill a shot glass and down it, that would be quite delicious.

Jonny88

Post by Jonny88 »

Looking at the amount of cum, I think is quite a lot of cum for "only" 10 loads.
I can hardly imagine anybody else can shoot that much cum :-p

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I masturbated for quite a while beforehand when collecting each load, so I had built up a bigger load than usual. Ordinarily, I barely get 1 fl. oz per 10 loads, but this one was close to 2 oz.

Jonny88

Post by Jonny88 »

It looks a lot but 2 oz is almost 60ml, It must be hard to get even 2/3 of that amount with only 10 loads ...