Building More Sperm Volume

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

bigplaytoy

Building More Sperm Volume

Post by bigplaytoy »

Does anyone have and ideas on
building more sperm volume..
My Girlfriend loves lots of cum..

AlwaysCummin

Re: Building More Sperm Volume

Post by AlwaysCummin »

If I masturbate for at least an hour before I cum, I usually produce twice the volume as usual. I'm sure there are supplements out there that claim to increase volume, but I would suspect that all they're really doing is artificially signalling your body to start more semen production, which is exactly the same thing that happens when you're turned on for an extended period of time. So to me, it's not worth the money to buy the supplements. Just eat healthy, and stay aroused!

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

I logged on to ask just this same question.

A couple of months back the wife had to go out of town for a week.
I thought it would give me an opportunity for a week long cum eating marathon,
at least once a day for a whole week.

By the fifth day I was running out of cum. By the seventh day it was a few drops but
I had a good time with myself just the same.
I am in my 60's so it's not unexpected.

A couple of years ago I tried dietary supplements suggested on another site
but I don't think it helped.
It is difficult to tell because volume can change. There are times I could go a couple of days
without cumming and have little volume and times when after 2 or 3 days in a row it could increase.

A more definite solution would be welcomed.

P.S. I am the one who loves my cum. My wife hates it.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

For me, I first found that I changed my eating habits and gave up coffee and I drink lots of banana pinnapple juice. That by far keeps my cum consistent in texture and smoother taste. Coffee seems to make cum bitter. I had figured that out as I liked my cum better in the morning then after work.

Having a larger amount of cum to enjoy normally means skipping several days, I like the plow position as gravity helps. However, once I swallow the best cum to me is the smaller amount left that pools on the tip along with the cum i can work out afterwords always tastes sweet.

I prefer to enjoy a half ounce of fresh cum daily, and another good way i sometimes shoot two loads of cum in a shot glass then enjoy, but nothing beats the unique fresh spontaneous taste when i cum into my mouth.

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

Fruit and vegs

Staying hydrated

Abstinence... When you want to cum big, wait a couple days to build up, plus don't cum in a matter of minutes, have a good amount of stimulation before you do, builds up the load size
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)