Advice for 20 load gokkun

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Zygotic

Advice for 20 load gokkun

Post by Zygotic »

Hi all,

I'm planning on saving up enough semen for a 20 load gokkun but, having never done anything this big before, I need some advice.

1) Having saved the frozen sperm, what is the best way to bring it all back up to body temperature?

2) Would it be recommendable to swallow on a full stomach, and would Imodium be worth taking beforehand? - I have had diarrhea in the past after swallowing.

Thanks.

AlwaysCummin

Re: Advice for 20 load gokkun

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I regularly save and thaw around about the same amount of cum as you're talking about here, so I've developed some pretty good methods for thawing it.

I just posted a new thread with some photos of a cum collection I thawed and drank this evening. When thawing cum, time is your worst enemy, because cum's flavor degrades over time. My method for freezing the cum involves keeping the frozen block of cum as flat and thin as possible. That way, when it comes time to thaw it out, it takes much less time. I slip the frozen slab of cum into a plastic baggie, seal it, and submerge it in a bowl of lukewarm water. Because the cum is thin, it'll melt the entire thing in less than 5 minutes. Then, clip one corner off the baggie and pour the cum into your glass.

I would definitely recommend having a little something in your stomach when you swallow that much cum. You don't need a full stomach, but perhaps a little food will help fight the stomach pains. Not sure if that will necessarily help with the aftermath in the bathroom. Since your body can't digest cum, it's got to get out somehow. You might try taking a fiber capsule with a full glass of water a couple hours before you drink your cum, and see if that helps. No guarantees though.

If you can, post a pic of your frozen cum collection before you drink it. I love seeing huge collections of cum.

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I've found that eating a plain slice of bread just after I swallow really helps with the diarrhea. I think it helps absorb the cum. Strange, I get the shits after I eat my own but not when I swallow someone else's load.
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Huh - I wonder what the science is behind some men having gastric problems from their own cum? I've never had any problems with mine, and the only problem I've had with the cum of other men is not getting to dink as much as I'd like ;)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I think it mind over matter... Many men have regret or guilt like feelings after ejaculating. This mental state can actually trigger the stomache upset. It used to happen to me when I was in my late teens and early twenties.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Hmmm never had any gastric trouble with my semen or anyone else's. I'm with Al on this too, just can't get enough. My mouth gets sore a lot quicker than I could ever get my fill of semen.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I think it might also just be getting your body used to ingesting semen on a regular basis. If drinking 20 loads gives you problems, you might try swallowing one load a day for a month, and then save up a 10 or 20 load stash to swallow all at once. Might help your body get used to having semen in your belly so it doesn't react so badly.