Drinking 50 ml, and making frozen cum taste better

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

AlwaysCummin

Drinking 50 ml, and making frozen cum taste better

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I was passing the time this evening by self sucking, and I decided to thaw out and drink a collection of cum I've been working on for a few weeks now.

There are some pictures of my cum below, taken during the thawing process. I didn't take any of me drinking it, because I was too preoccupied with the actual swallowing of my cum to bother taking pictures. I ate about 2/3 of it slowly with a spoon, one spoonful at a time. Then, I finished off the remaining 1/3 by swigging it down. Tasted amazing!

All in all, there was around 50 ml of cum, or 1 3/4 fl. oz. I lost count of how many loads this was, but I suspect it was anywhere between 10 and 15.

Now, as for making your frozen cum taste better, even though I'm lucky to have pretty sweet tasting cum, even the best cum once exposed to the air for a period of time will start to develop bitter notes. To combat this, I added just a tiny pinch of salt to my thawed cum and stirred it in till it was dissolved. Salt and bitter are like polar opposites on the taste spectrum, so as long as you only add just the tiniest pinch, it should block out all the bitterness while keeping the overall flavor mostly unchanged. I did this for my cum here, and let me tell you, it was delicious! I used to have to hurry and swallow all my cum before it started to get bitter, but tonight, I was able to take my time and savor it. Swallowing one spoonful of delicious cum at a time over a long period was the hottest thing ever! Remember, not too much salt. Just a pinch between two fingers was enough for this amount of cum here.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes! Pics below. Let me know what you think of them.
Last edited by AlwaysCummin on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlwaysCummin

Re: Drinking 50 ml, and making frozen cum taste better

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Posting some more pics below. Posting them in separate posts to keep them better organized by time. The 2nd pic is an underwater shot of the frozen cum block thawing. :D
Last edited by AlwaysCummin on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Part 3 of my frozen cum collection.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Last part. The first pic here shows me pouring the cum into the final shot glass that I drank it from. It's nested inside a bigger bowl with warm water between the two in order to help keep the cum warm while I take my time drinking it. Cum cools off fast, and I absolutely despise cold cum!
Last edited by AlwaysCummin on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - super-hot! Do we get to see some going down the hatch? How about a video with a ski mask?

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

No, unfortunately I didn't film myself swallowing it. I don't own a ski mask, though, but in this case, it was more or less I was too wrapped up in enjoying it to bother with the camera. Sorry. Will try next time though.

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

The pictures have my cock super hard! So much cum in there... I can totally relate to how excited you were eating that spoonful by spoonful... I haven't stored up my cum for quite a long time (I nowadays always shoot it straight in my mouth to enjoy it fresh out the tap), but this certainly makes me want to.
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Well if you do decide to start saving up your cum, I'd love to see some pics of your collection once you save up a sufficient amount. I love seeing photos of huge cum collections! I highly recommend it too. Nothing quite as exciting as swallowing multiple mouthfuls of hot cum!

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

I'm thinking about it, saving up a few cum loads in the freezer so I could pop the icy frozen semen block in my mouth and let it thaw in my mouth... Mmm, the idea is so hot!
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)