cum fest - swallow and post

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Nudehiker

Re: cum fest - swallow and post

Post by Nudehiker »

Went on a nude hike last weekend, found a warm sunny spot and edged for a while, when I ejaculated I did it in my palm, thick white and a lot of it! I slurped my juice down and went hiking some more. I swallowed another load before I was done that day.

Back home a couple days later I spurted a nice load into a wine glass and chugged that too. I love swallowing cum.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I have not swallowed my cum all week. I am in anticipation of a wonderful full load of my cum. I have waited all day so solosuck.

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

Swallowed in the morning today, a 4 day load or something. It tasted good, came out oozing real nice for me to taste nice and slow.
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Went free hiking yesterday again, I found a nice sunny knoll and stroked and edged my swollen cock until he spewed ropes of thick juice into my palm. I sucked it out and licked up the rest. Tastes so good. :D

I need a hiking buddy.

ThickSaltyandSweet

Swallowed today, a 1,5 day load... It came out in small drops over 10 minutes!

I milked my cock ever so slowly and it just kept on releasing strong tasting, slightly salty goodness.. I was so SUPER turned on it seemed like forever (I know it was 10 minutes because I filmed it, actually already edited the footage and posted to my page on xHamster)

It was super enjoyable for such a short time since my last cumming. I WAS super horny for cum then so that might explain it :D
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

Swallowed today 8===D---- :P It was a fun session. I went to a sex store prior to my session today and bought some 'poppers' as well as a new anal plug. I watched this video: http://lxax.com/14285961-CEI-feels-so-g ... ppers.html. Totally got me cumming into my hands and then eating it up. I am still horny as fuck so I'm just reading thru these forums like I always do plus a few more of my favorite cum blogs and then going for round 2 (facial).

Much thanks to ThickSaltyandSweet for private messaging me some good advice about using my 'me' time to the max. I love it!

ThickSaltyandSweet

nickyricky wrote:Swallowed today 8===D---- :P It was a fun session. I went to a sex store prior to my session today and bought some 'poppers' as well as a new anal plug. I watched this video: http://lxax.com/14285961-CEI-feels-so-g ... ppers.html. Totally got me cumming into my hands and then eating it up. I am still horny as fuck so I'm just reading thru these forums like I always do plus a few more of my favorite cum blogs and then going for round 2 (facial).

Much thanks to ThickSaltyandSweet for private messaging me some good advice about using my 'me' time to the max. I love it!
You're welcome - always happy to help a bro out!

I was going to today (swallow, that is), but schedules overrode my urge. I now have a nice 4-5 day load waiting to be swallowed... Having a flatmate is fun but... :D

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Edged my swollen cock today, balls were bloated with sperm. Unloaded a big thick load and slurped it up. Mmmmm.

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Squirted out a nice fat load for breakfast this morning. Cum for lunch in the works. ;)

PitaBob

Post by PitaBob »

I got so hard reading all these posts, my cock is dropping precum onto my thigh, which I'll clean up (yummy)
I'll have to go and watch some self facial and swallow videos and edge myself to a midnight snack and good nights sleep.

PitaBob

Post by PitaBob »

ThickSaltyandSweet wrote:Swallowed a big load the other day, didn't seem to stop at all! All that gooey, creamy cum just kept pouring out of my cock onto my tongue. Loved the taste, almost neutral but sweetish, like a delicious vanilla sauce... Yum!
You lucky man. I wish I could get that much.