cum fest - swallow and post

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

thedoctor

cum fest - swallow and post

Post by thedoctor »

I just enjoyed a really nice amount of cum out of my cock... there is nothing better than the taste of warm milky fresh cum. the tip of my cock rested comfortably on my tongue. didn't take long to lick and stroke a nice amount out that coated the roof of my mouth and pooled nicely. it was sooo good. there is nothing better than swallowing my own fresh warm cum and having the taste coat my tongue. there is always a 5 second hesitation, but once cum is going down... i love licking the last few drops off my tip. pre cum is good, but swallowing a full amount of my own cum iis such a treat.

cum... swallow and post....

if you haven't enjoyed your own cum in awhile. get back to the mix. if you haven't swallowed at all, now is the time.

those of us that love our cum, swallow, swallow and swallow. for me it is a good day to enjoy lots of my own cum and lets keep it going.
Last edited by thedoctor on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

ThickSaltyandSweet

Re: cum fest - swallow and post

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

So horny to swallow what I feel is a nice, big 3 days' worth of cum... Been delayed for so many times I feel I'm packing a whopping load of thick, white goo I can't wait to taste. Still, going to try to take it slow and edge, in order to maximize my volume and thus cum eating pleasure :) As always.. Times like these, when I'm super horny I tend to enjoy swallowing the most, and cum even seems to taste better, could be a psychologic thing.

I love what a naughty cum slut I'm being, swallowing all of my multiple days' produced sperm. :) Shoot that spunky tasting goo on my tongue for me to enjoy... I enjoy the idea that once I start spurting and shooting cum in my mouth, it's ALL going to go in there, there's no backing out of a big, warm creamy mouthful :)
Just swallowed, I didn't catch it all in my mouth since it shot out with such force! Just cleaned up my messy face and chin. I filmed it to be posted on my xHam account as usual. I showed the mouthful to the camera, wonder how that turned out and if the lighting was enough. No lights actually, window open and natural light only.
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

first load tasted so sweet going down, I am working on another. I hadn't enjoyed a good load of fresh cum since Friday... i was over due. post cum was great. didn't take long in the plow position to cum straight in my mouth my tongue got coated real good. worked my cum all around before swallowing.

i love my cum.... the after taste is such a treat i am going to catch this load in a cup to post.

I am going to swallow my cum all morning it was soo good.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

second load of delicious warm fresh cum. so sweet creamy and tasty. first load was really good and this load of cum hit the spot.tasted so good savoring before swallowing.

morning cum is the best.... best cum shot in awhile. when swallowing cum straight into my mouth.... I don't always get to see just how appetizing cum is till you see it in a glass or cup. it didn't stay in the cup long... i got every drop.
Attachments
sweet-cum.jpg

wikus

Post by wikus »

I had two heavy cum swallowing sessions recently.

I've been away since it's Christmas but once I got home on Dec. 26th, I got pretty worked up. I didn't have a major desire to have fun with myself initially, but I noticed it was gradually building up as I was stroking myself. I was going through photos of my cock that I wanted to post on another forum (close ups, stiff, precum oozing out, etc.) and I got pretty turned on so I decided I'd give it a go and see if I could swallow using the edging technique. After alternating between slow and quick strokes, I often slow down when I feel close to cumming and then let go of my cock at which point it becomes REALLY stiff and I sort of 'flex' my cock so it stretches out straight. I do this in a way that sort of helps me not cum at all. After this happens, I go back to slowly stroking myself and do a long stroke from the base of the cock all the way to the tip to try and squeeze out any precum. Unfortunately, I never get much precum other than a simple drop. So after stroking slow, fast, stopping and repeating this process a bunch of times I decided I'd let it all come out. With a little bit of control of the strokes and still holding onto my cock, finally, a gush of thick clear yellow/white sticky cum came oozing out, covering the entire head of my cock and running down the shaft until it all collected at the base of my cock and bottom of my tummy, creating a small puddle of cum. I picked it up with three fingers (index, middle and thumb). I was able to gather it easily since it was so thick, it essentially stayed put. I quickly let it drip down into my mouth and slide around on my tongue, swishing it around a little too. The taste was actually pleasant as it must have had more glucose than it typically does, which would explain the stickiness of it as well. I swallowed the whole shot, letting it slide from between my tongue and the bridge of my mouth, down my throat. Luckily, the extra sweetness of the cum also didn't have the burning sensation at the back of my throat that I've experienced before. Once I was finished with that, I quickly tried collecting the remaining cum from the tip of my cock, shaft and base with my index finger and licked it up, swallowing the remains of the cumshot.

That was only a fraction of what was to come.

Realizing how amazing that short experience was, I didn't feel the urge to finish with an orgasm and decided to continue edging! Going back to my slow and fast strokes, I noticed that the thin layer of cum that coated my cock from the previous release has now turned into a foamy/frosting type finish, almost as if beating my cock with cum all over it was like beating eggs until they turned fluffy. I wiped all of the foamy cum with my finger, sucked it off and swallowed it too without hesitation. After once more going at it with the slow/fast strokes until getting near, I blew another heavy load of cum just like moments ago, but this time being a little more aqueous than before. It didn't matter, I wiped it all off with my fingers, from the head, shaft, base and the small crevice where the foreskin connects to the head and licked them clean and swallowed the entire load once again. I cleaned up the remainder as well, not letting anything go to waste, but it wasn't about keeping it clean... I wanted all of it in my mouth and throat. I must have swallowed two full loads in one edging session. It really was as this thread is titled a 'cum fest'.

Believe it or not, I still wasn't finished!

By this point I was so fucking horny at the thought of what I've just done with so much cum, I couldn't contain natural urges anymore and went straight back to stroking my dick until full orgasm. Once done, I blew a final load with an amazing orgasm relief. But by this time, with so much cum already drained out of me, there wasn't as much in the end (maybe about 1/3 as the previous shots). Even after all that I just did prior to this, I still had the 'post orgasm blues' and couldn't bring myself to swallowing absolutely everything, but I figured, I already had a lot.

I went to bed and woke up a few hours later with my mind running rampant about the thought of eating more cum. I hopped right back into my chair and gave my dick some pleasure once again. I edged until near climax and blew another load of clear cum, this time not as sticky and taste a little saltier than earlier. The cum ran down all over my cock, so I wiped it off with my index finger a number of times and licked it all clean until there was none left. I went for some more strokes and let the final cumshot release for an orgasm... a sad site of only about 6-8 drops of cum, but understandable all things considered of what just transpired! I washed up and tasted a bit of a burning sensation in my throat and left it as it was and went back to bed. The following day however, I had a bit of a stomach ache and am unsure which cumshot is responsible for feeling a bit off... or perhaps I just had TOO much cum? Or not enough, lol.

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

I edged for a while this morning eating precum, then finally letting it go in orgasm. I spurted into a shot glass-the cum was thick and white.
It was really thick because I hadn't cum for a couple of days. I tipped the glass up and swallowed while it was still warm, savoring some on my tongue, a very mild taste today. I licked my fingers clean with great relish, getting all the strings of semen and swallowed them too. Mmmmm.
After that I was clearing my throat for about 30 min, the sperm didn't want to go all the way down :lol: .

Now I'm edging again writing this. More precum, yum.

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Slurped down another thick creamy load today. Hint of a salty aftertaste.

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Nice fat load this morning, very white and thick. Went down nicely.

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

I better get caught up! Yesterday and this morning had lovely sessions with more cum swallowed. It's been really thick! :D

ThickSaltyandSweet

Got a slowly milked mouthful of thick, sticky, tasty white goo last night.. I'd had a lengthy edging session and my cum flow on my tongue and in my mouth just didn't seem to stop! Amazing load... One of those times that make me want to continue swallowing my cum
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Sounds amazing TSS.

I Woke up today with a hard cock like usual, walked naked to the kitchen with him leading the way and had a breakfast of thick goopy semen. Mmmm I love the stuff.

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

While doing some legs over head stretching today, I stroked out a nice load on my lips and mouth. Cum tastes good!

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

Nice edge session this morning. Had a cum with no orgasm, several big thick blobs of semen slid into my palm and I licked them up. I edged it until I did get the orgasm and out came a bunch more thick juicy cum, ate that too. Licking my lips.

I love eating my own, but wish I had a few men to suck at the same time so I could get my fill of semen.

Nudehiker

Post by Nudehiker »

It's been a while since I posted but have been keeping up with cum consumption. Had a cock to suck a few times and eating my own loads. Love that stuff. :D

ThickSaltyandSweet

Swallowed a big load the other day, didn't seem to stop at all! All that gooey, creamy cum just kept pouring out of my cock onto my tongue. Loved the taste, almost neutral but sweetish, like a delicious vanilla sauce... Yum!