Support for personal challenge

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

dman007

Support for personal challenge

Post by dman007 »

I enjoy drinking my cum but just some of the time. I'd like to to be able to enjoy it more. I still deal with the lose of urge thing. So i think that if I drink my cum every day for ten days straight this will make me crave it and ill want to eat it after jerking off every time. i'd like to find someone who will help me with this challenge and encourage me to drink my cum. I'd even be up for sending daily pics and vids as proof.

cumaddict69

Re: Support for personal challenge

Post by cumaddict69 »

I support this. do it! I wanna see pics

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

common problem.
My way was to force myself to swallow every time.
Basically I told myself if I am going to cum I have to eat it.
It took several tries before I could swallow regularly.
After awhile I just started to crave my cum.
Now there is no forcing. I just crave it all the time.
I guess you could say I am now a cum addict.

wikus

Post by wikus »

Edging is the way to go and works every time if you do it right. Just keep stroking until your at the brink of cumming but not actually orgasming. Eventually, you'll start to cum a little but not the full orgasm and you'll still have a major appetite for cum.

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

wikus wrote:Edging is the way to go and works every time if you do it right. Just keep stroking until your at the brink of cumming but not actually orgasming. Eventually, you'll start to cum a little but not the full orgasm and you'll still have a major appetite for cum.
Couldn't have said it better, this is my secret to swallowing what must be liters of cum by now :)
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)