How to get over fear of self swallowing?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

suckyboy

How to get over fear of self swallowing?

Post by suckyboy »

It's been over a year now since I've first contemplated shooting my load into my mouth and swallowing my hot, sticky man honey. At least that's what I imagine it to taste and feel like.

Unfortunately, I've never been able to build up the balls to finish in my own mouth. Would mean the world to me if I could. Any tips on getting over that first plunge?

I used to have the same sort of feeling before working my way up to certain diving board tricks, and ultimately found that "just doing it" without much thinking proved to be the best way to get over the fear. But this is a whole other level for me. I really want to blast all over my face and lick up all my cum clean, but it's proven to be very difficult psychologically.

Any tips?

Nudehiker

Re: How to get over fear of self swallowing?

Post by Nudehiker »

Hi, glad you are here. This is a common thing for guys to experience, and I'd like to mention a couple of things.

It's been mentioned before, but if a guy edges himself, there should be a good amount of precum juice, eat all you like. But keep from the orgasm. After a while you my feel like shooting but stop it just before you do and you should be able to get precum and cum from your cock, eat that too. The closer you get to the edge the more your precum will be milky ;) Just keep edging and keep doing the cum without orgasm and you should get a lot out of your cock and won't lose the desire to eat it.

I don't know if you suck cocks, but when someone else is in the act of shooting cum in your mouth it's much easier to swallow. Many men just have trouble keeping the desire to swallow their own after orgasm.