Water and cum

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

dman007

Water and cum

Post by dman007 »

I always wanted to drink more cum then the amount I can shoot, however, saving cum doesn't tast the same and is very unpleasant to eat. So I realized that if i mixed a fresh load of cum with very worm almost hot water, I can drink what would feel like a lot of cum! So first I shoot my load into a glass with the very worm water. Which was a challenge to drink that filled my mouth with a liquid that tasted like cum however, the first splash didn't taste like cum at all.
Attachments
trim.CA6B9AD9-CD21-4F35-9156-6803223B2460.MOV
(28.4 MiB) Downloaded 3307 times
image.jpg

dman007

Re: Water and cum

Post by dman007 »

The next day I shot my load into a shot glass and then filled it half way up with very worm water. The whole drink tastes like cum but I was about to swallow it in one gulp, and I'd like it to take two or three gulps to get it down. Just seeing if anyone has any suggestions?
Attachments
trim.1148F485-69F7-4D10-ACD4-DE1DCD56F529.MOV
(8.81 MiB) Downloaded 3317 times
image.jpg

aleingang69

Re: Water and cum

Post by aleingang69 »

Fun videos - thanks for those!

I'm trying to think of something other than water that has a consistency more like cum (a cumsistency?) but little or no taste of it's own so you don't lose the savor of your own juice. Maybe arrowroot powder? Boiled flax seeds make a gel, but I don't remember what the taste is like. You can buy various Lubes that are textured or scented like cum:

http://toys.solosuck.com/Lubes-and-Loti ... a=solosuck

http://toys.solosuck.com/Lubes-and-Loti ... a=solosuck

Or maybe just try a thick water-based lube?