Who's eating their cum? Motivate each other to do so :)

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

jelbarths

Re: Who's eating their cum? Motivate each other to do so :)

Post by jelbarths »

Cum cocktail
Attachments
20170101_152000.mp4
(10.02 MiB) Downloaded 1930 times

wikus

Post by wikus »

downforce wrote:
wikus wrote:
Do you find that thick sticky cum tastes sweeter than the watery kind?
Not necessarily, but it doesnt have as much of that "bleachy" taste as the watery stuff. But it does tingle the back of my throat better.
I remember the first time I tried my own cum I got that tingling/burning sensation in the back of my throat. Seems like it's worn off over the years, though I don't swallow that often.

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

legsovermyhead

Post by legsovermyhead »

nickyricky wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:37 pm
Mmm, so fucking horny today. I have a day off from work and alone from everyone, so just watching some of my favorite CEI videos. Lots of cum facial videos, the usual Lexi Lapetina, Kendra James, hypnosis videos.. My cock is throbbing right now and all I can think of is a nice cum facial. Let's start a thread where we all describe what we want to do and help each other get a nice big facial, load in the mouth. Describe your session, talk about what you want to do or motivate others, swallow and post!!! Mmmm I need some good videos or reading material-- what does anyone suggest? :)
hey , let me tell you how and why . i was 27 , and was edging myself , i was about 4 hours into it when i decided to shave myself , completely . my first facial was a accident , i didnt mean to soak my face . but , hey why not ? i lie on my back and throw my legs over my head . and just lower my penis slowly into my mouth . let me tell you , all i can get is the head in my mouth , but OMG what a orgasm can i give myself . im 58 now , but i still suck my penis dry .

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

I'm on sick leave, today enjoyed a 2 day load :) It's been some time since I've been in a relationship with this woman for a year, not many chances to swallow my own cum since she's always at it! But today was hot, I was very horny for my cum and cock all hard, it tasted pretty neutral but good.
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

cyber62

Post by cyber62 »

i have 4 video's I made last months. Swallow and taste my own cum. This is my first. Have 2 of more then 10 minutes:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ah6TDdhojCG8iWkg6hrMpkElJ2Ey

wikus

Post by wikus »

cyber62 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:35 am
i have 4 video's I made last months. Swallow and taste my own cum. This is my first. Have 2 of more then 10 minutes:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ah6TDdhojCG8iWkg6hrMpkElJ2Ey
Wow, that looks like a a really thick/sticky load of cum. Did it taste sweet?

cyber62

Post by cyber62 »

yeah, felt humiliating but nice

misterspock123456

Post by misterspock123456 »

I think I have cracked it!
I lose the urge to swallow as soon as I cum and end up spitting out my load into the sink.
I found that if I cum into a shot class or other container then I have no problems drinking it only a couple of minutes later. This is way better than frozen cum and it also has not had time to go watery and smell of bleach. Have any other guys tried this?

Vwaff

Post by Vwaff »

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on Solosuck.com

I hope what I have to say will help any aspiring Self Cum Eaters who are reading this. I would definately consider myself a Self Cum Eater though it wasn't always so. I tried various methods but always the same result after ejaculation; loss of hornyness, mouthfull of unwanted semen, rush to bathroom to spit and gag, feelings of shame. How could I get over this? How could I get onto the first rung of the 'Selfcum ladder'? I knew that once I was on this ladder I would make progress, but how to get over the initial stumbling block? The answer was simple; a method that worked for me and may work for you. My problem was having a mouthfull of semen, it was overwhelming! So this is what I did; I got into the 'Plow-Position' (head-over-heels) and jerked off as usual. Then, as I ejaculated, I swallowed each individual 'shot' of semen as it entered my mouth (DO NOT allow your entire load to accumulate in your mouth). Damn! it worked! Something that had seemed so overwhelming had now been accomplished, I was now on the first rung of the Selfcum ladder! That was a few years ago and since then I have continued to make progress. I can now swallow an entire mouthfull of my semen, no problem!

I hope to one day reach the stage where I consume my semen everytime I ejaculate after masturbation.

Good luck!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Misterspock and vwaff - great suggestions!

Vwaff

Post by Vwaff »

Thanks Al. I love this website, it's so interesting reading what other selfsuckers and selfcummers have to say.

wikus

Post by wikus »

Vwaff wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:12 pm
Hi everyone,

This is my first post on Solosuck.com

I hope what I have to say will help any aspiring Self Cum Eaters who are reading this. I would definately consider myself a Self Cum Eater though it wasn't always so. I tried various methods but always the same result after ejaculation; loss of hornyness, mouthfull of unwanted semen, rush to bathroom to spit and gag, feelings of shame. How could I get over this? How could I get onto the first rung of the 'Selfcum ladder'? I knew that once I was on this ladder I would make progress, but how to get over the initial stumbling block? The answer was simple; a method that worked for me and may work for you. My problem was having a mouthfull of semen, it was overwhelming! So this is what I did; I got into the 'Plow-Position' (head-over-heels) and jerked off as usual. Then, as I ejaculated, I swallowed each individual 'shot' of semen as it entered my mouth (DO NOT allow your entire load to accumulate in your mouth). Damn! it worked! Something that had seemed so overwhelming had now been accomplished, I was now on the first rung of the Selfcum ladder! That was a few years ago and since then I have continued to make progress. I can now swallow an entire mouthfull of my semen, no problem!

I hope to one day reach the stage where I consume my semen everytime I ejaculate after masturbation.

Good luck!
It sounds like you're getting to swallow your cum before you've reached that cool off period... the post cum blues. I would imagine though that after a certain point of taking your own cum often enough, that it would become easier to swallow after orgasm.

Vwaff

Post by Vwaff »

wikus wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:38 pm

It sounds like you're getting to swallow your cum before you've reached that cool off period... the post cum blues. I would imagine though that after a certain point of taking your own cum often enough, that it would become easier to swallow after orgasm.
Yes, you are correct. The more you practice Selfcum, the easier it gets. I'm totaly relaxed about it now.

strkng

Post by strkng »

Thanks for the encouraging ideas. I have met with varying degrees of success and interest over the years. My goal now is to selfsuck and eat my load within 30 days. I think it would be great if a number of us could share the journey and encourage each other on a regular basis.
Amy interest?