Who's eating their cum? Motivate each other to do so :)

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

longhair65

Re: Who's eating their cum? Motivate each other to do so :)

Post by longhair65 »

I started eating my cum when I was much younger and thinner, and could actually suck my own dick. as the years went by I could no longer reach, and my wife would help me by kissing me after a blowjob, or I would lick it off her tits or out of her pussy. the first time we did this she was getting out of bed to spit it out, and I just grabbed her, and kissed her. She was shocked at first, but then realized she didn't have to run to the bathroom right after sex she was pleased. after that it was a regular thing for me to eat all my cum. It's a beautiful thing! I would lick her til she came, fuck her til I came, then lick my cum out of her pussy making her cum again. By this time my dick would be hard again, and I would shoot my second load deep in her ass (I don't eat that one) while she fingered herself to another orgasm. We still do this regularly after 25 years.

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

Hey all, it's been some time since I posted.

I recently have A LOT more masturbation time, and am really horned up right now.

In the past I used to smoke weed and / or drink a lot of alcohol to get myself into CEI/Cum eating, but nowadays I want to be healthy (and save money). Feeling and looking clean and healthy makes me even more attracted to myself.

I love shaving my body down, and though I'm not in the best shape, I still do think I look pretty good for being in my 30s. Of course, I still have ways to go to get a flat stomach and six pack abs, nice firm ass. But yah, more reason to go to the gym and look better. Plus when wifey returns she'll also be begging me for a good dicking down.

Hence, spent much of today shaving all my body hair off (keeping it trim is best). I also came in my mouth already one time after listening to some CEI trance, it was great.

I feel like I've started to get over my own inhibition about eating my own cum (especially a lot of the weirdness I used to feel in my 20s). I think the number of CEI videos and brainwashes have helped me to reaffirm in my own mind that this is me, and I like being this way. I like to look at myself while masturbating and see my cock, and see it throb, pulsate. I like to watch it shoot out the cum, especially if I've got my legs over head.

Sometimes I'll record myself or take pictures, and that further gets me into the mood (but because I'm scared of getting hacked I rarely keep the pictures on my camera or computer haha). But I do love seeing myself take a facial, it's a great reminder to keep doing it.

I guess the more I see myself enjoying CEI, the more I want to keep doing it (especially seeing myself in facials or swishing the cum around a while in my mouth, before drinking it down).

I love watching some of the other members here also play with their cum, I think jelbarths here is the veteran cum eater; so even on days when I can't have "alone time", I just love watching guys like him play with his cum, and remind myself later to do it.

I also like reading a lot about cum eaters, so I'm still on this forum and also reddit a lot (just lurking). Sometimes I won't yet be in the mood, so reading a lot helps me get horned up. Writing too makes me horny, hence this post will help me at a future date remember "how to get in the mood". Listening to brainwash mp3s help a lot too, and I'll make sure to repeat out loud how much of a cum slut I am, how much I need cum, how horny I am, how much I need it now -- that really helps me.

Currently I'm doing a 30 day challenge; I started it on Thursday night (look up Crystal Knight One Month of CEI), and it's been following it to the letter. Knowing I have to eat my cum or save it up for a big load later to eat is really motivating, and keeps me addicted to being sexy cum eater. (I came in my mouth today, so I want to do it again, but I'm limited to once a day for now -- anticipation for next one is making me horny).

Here are a few more CEI challenges to look at for anyone interested:

- https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19750
- https://femdom-pov.net/crystal-knight-one-month-of-cei/

As far as what else I'd like to do this month, I have over the years made some "online friends" to play with, but it's hard to sync up. A lot of them aren't even in the same time zone as me, plus some people are just too weird to ever want to meet in real life. Most of my online friends are in the sissy category, which is okay to me, and sometimes fun, but I feel like I don't want to be a sissy, I just want to enjoy cum. But that said, I do like tranny girls, and enjoy seeing them enjoy their cum too. So if I have a bit of weed/drugs, fun can ensue. Again, so much of meeting someone comes down to them having to be a good fit, hence I rarely do anything in real life.

But I do like toys, and I think that would be something I'd want to get in more this month. I want to get some anal plugs, maybe some dildos (vibrating kind), and cock rings. I also like flavored lube, (pineapple or mango is best). Usually if I cum in my mouth and if I have the lube, it tastes even better -- and that way I can still enjoy my cum if I haven't eaten any pineapples lately lol. (But yah, eating fresh food and working out ensures cum is tasty). If anyone has suggestions for toys, let me know -- I need to get some!

If anyone has brainwashing videos or mp3s to share, please send; I found the best ones that have helped me are the Madam Y series (Self Facial induction), CurseCum (an old one but good one from WarpMyMind and the remix by Mistress Leslie), as well as some good new stuff by Brookelynne Briar (she is so hot -- there is one in particular where she makes you fuck yourself hard before she lets you cum in your mouth, that was so great). I like other girls too like Amber Hahn, Ashley Alban, Crystal Knight, Princess Ellie Idol, Tara Tainton, Kelle Martina, and many more.

Alright yum! If you haven't had a mouthful of cum yet, I say go do it!! Enjoy, hopefully this post motivated you! Bon Appetite!

sixjoker9guy

Post by sixjoker9guy »

skype me at sixjoker9guy and lets eat together

grashaunanatior

Post by grashaunanatior »

downforce wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:24 am
Ive discovered what works best for me to get past losing the desire to eat my cum after getting off is I will shoot into a shot glass and set it aside for a few minutes. After 6-8 minutes when the "repulsion" goes away, I will go get the shot glass and pour it in my mouth, swishing it around for 20-30 seconds before looking at myself in the mirror and opening my mouth so I can see it all over my teeth and tongue before swallowing it all.

Sometimes I get the urge to drink my cum while Im at work, and will shoot into a paper cup that I hide until I come back for it. Then I will keep it in my mouth and swirl my tongue through it while Im walking around my office.

MMMM....I think its time for a snack!
That is hot. Id like to find someone like you at work. Swap cups. Yummm

BiCumEaterCam

Post by BiCumEaterCam »

For years I struggled with losing the desire to swallow my cum after I had an orgasm. I was successful at shooting into my mouth by flipping my legs over my head and cumming directly into my mouth but would always spit it out. Then one day I had an idea. I thought what if I licked cum off my hand as I was still ejaculating and horny. I edged for hours building up a huge load. When I finally exploded, and the first blast hit my hand I immediately popped it in my mouth. I LOVED IT! An hour later, I did it again and three more times that day. The next day I waited until two ropes of cum pooled in my palm. No hesitation, I lapped up my hot creamy cum. Each day I waited one more blast of jizz. By the end of the week, I had an entire load in my hand and had no issue slurping that huge load of cum into my mouth. From that day forward, I eagerly awaited my cum. Now I crave it and have started meeting men and blowing them so I can get as much cum in my mouth as I can. If you’ve ever struggled to swallow yours give my technique a try.

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

Hi I’m new to the site, most times when I come at the last second I can’t eat it, but there have been times when I could. I don’t mind the taste at all. Sometimes if I save the cum and eat it an hour or so later I madturbate again cuz it turns me on. Note I’m 66

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

Now that I’m 66 I can’t actually suck my dick but I’d love to. It’s to hard flipping my legs over my head but I can do it, masturbate and shoot it in my mouth. I’d like to be able to just stand up and bend over to suck myself off and I’m getting closer but a long way to go. Any suggestions?

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

Is there anyone reading this now. Most comments seem old. I’m sitting here wearing a men’s gstring and thinking about masturbating. Who’s with me?

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

I can say one thing when I did manage to shoot cum in my mouth or eat it out of my hand I never had the urge to spit it out. I don’t mind the taste or texture, it is more the smell. When I was much younger after nightly stretching and practice I got to the point where I could lick the head and I’d cum then about a week later I got my duck in my mouth and I was so excited, I was able to actually suck my own duck and cum hard. It was unbelievable. I did it several times per week. I wish I still could. Now that I’ve joined this forum I’m going to work hard and maybe take yoga classes to get back to those glorious days.

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

Well I did it I got so turned on I masturbated at about 12:40 am and again at 6:40am and ate my cum both times. I loved it, then got up and put on a fresh gstring and went to work. It’s now 9:40om and I’m thinking again of masturbating and eating my cum. This gstring makes me want to play with myself all the time. The one I’m wearing now is so comfortable it’s like wearing nothing.

grashaunanatior

That's hot. I'm on a two day roll myself. Both times I came into a shot glass and tipped it right into my mouth. That not quite enough for me. I swish my load for a while so my whole mouth is coated with delicious cum. Before yesterday, it had been a couple weeks. I took that shot, but it took me a bit to take the shot. Im not a fan of cold cum. Once I started swishing, I just kept going until my mouth warmed the cum to where I like it. Gulp. Yum.

BiCumEaterCam

Post by BiCumEaterCam »

About to have my 2nd load of cum for the day. Been eating mine nearly every day for the past 10 years. Sometimes it’s 3 or 4 and the most was 7. Id say it’s easily over 5000 loads since I’ve started. I can’t ever get enough.

grashaunanatior

2 is usually my limit. I would like more. I was also on a long streak not missing a day. I need to get back to it. It's too much fun.

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

Wow I was proud of myself eating my cum twice within 5 hours but you guys are something else. I don’t think I could cum that many times in a day, but it would be fun trying.

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

longhair65 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:11 pm
I started eating my cum when I was much younger and thinner, and could actually suck my own dick. as the years went by I could no longer reach, and my wife would help me by kissing me after a blowjob, or I would lick it off her tits or out of her pussy. the first time we did this she was getting out of bed to spit it out, and I just grabbed her, and kissed her. She was shocked at first, but then realized she didn't have to run to the bathroom right after sex she was pleased. after that it was a regular thing for me to eat all my cum. It's a beautiful thing! I would lick her til she came, fuck her til I came, then lick my cum out of her pussy making her cum again. By this time my dick would be hard again, and I would shoot my second load deep in her ass (I don't eat that one) while she fingered herself to another orgasm. We still do this regularly after 25 years.
Wow you’ve been doing it for 25 years that’s fantastic and your wife likes it?