Cum on French fries

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

AlwaysCummin

Cum on French fries

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I recently tried something new in the realm of cum on food. This was my first experience using cum with food. I ate my cum on French fries, and it was really good! I did it two ways: once by freezing my cum and thawing it later and dipping the fries in the thawed cum, and I also did it by ejaculating fresh cum straight into the fries and then eating them. Both ways were really good. The flavor of cum goes really well with French fries. I did enjoy the fresh cum a little better than the frozen, however, simply because the consistency of the cum was much thicker and bigger globs of cum stuck to the fries, so I could really taste and feel the cum in my mouth as I was chewing. All in all, it was a very enjoyable experience! I highly recommend it!

Next time I do it I'll be sure to take pictures!

caretaker1300

Re: Cum on French fries

Post by caretaker1300 »

Sounds tasty. I will have to give it a try.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I tried something else new today: cum on waffles! It worked really well, I edged 2 loads out onto a waffle. Although I couldn't taste my cum as well as I could on the fries. Still fun though!

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

I recommend cumming on pizza! This is very delicious:P

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

AlwaysCummin wrote:I tried something else new today: cum on waffles! It worked really well, I edged 2 loads out onto a waffle. Although I couldn't taste my cum as well as I could on the fries. Still fun though!
I have experimented with different foods and sometimes its the mental experience that counts.
As an example I wrote in another thread on this subject that I came in a cup of soup that I brought to
work for lunch about 4 hours later. Couldn't taste my cum but it was still satisfying.

By the way. I think I am much older than a lot of the guys here and my loads are starting to
really diminish so I try to keep the load contained into a small area of the food for better flavor!
Basically one or two bites.