Too much

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

PitaBob

Too much

Post by PitaBob »

I really hope you guys can help. I'm new to this but already love and can't wait to do it again.
My problem is that my first spurt is really big and powerful and I can't control it so only a small bit goes where it should. It either goes on my head, lol, or worse, in my eye.
Is there anyway I can stop this?
Thanks in advance.

wikus

Re: Too much

Post by wikus »

Sounds like you need to aim for either you eye or head... maybe that will offset where it goes, lol.

But seriously, the times I've flipped my legs over my shoulder I've found that it works best when you try to get your cock as close as possible to your mouth pointing straight down (hard to gauge). More importantly, don't stroke so hard/fast when you're about to cum, that's why it usually sends the cum flying all over the place. I think slower strokes really let you control your ejaculation.

PitaBob

Post by PitaBob »

Thanks. Since reading some of the other threads I've picked up some great tips.
I did try what you suggested (just let it happen instead of making it happen) and, wow, what a difference. Thanks a lot. It was great.

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

Practice makes perfect. Your aim will improve.
As noted above slower strokes will help.
Legs over head is my favorite position so I have had decades of practice in this position and
There are still times I get so excited the cum goes everywhere

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

Also, do yourself and your back a favor and stretch every now and then. It'll make staying in the legs over head position much easier and more pleasant. I might milk my cum in my mouth that way slowly, sometimes even ten minutes. I've found it to be uncomfortable if I haven't done it in a while and really see the difference when I have. It's a lot more pleasant when it's no effort at all to stay that way bent over.
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)