Pineapple

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

PitaBob

Pineapple

Post by PitaBob »

I've heard that pineapple juice is good for making my cum taste sweeter/better.
I know that everyone is different, but how much a day do you guys think?
1 glass, 1 litre?
Cheers and happy drinking.

LifeAfter40

Re: Pineapple

Post by LifeAfter40 »

Consensus around here is that it does. But I have a few questions myself.

How often do you have to have pineapple before you will notice a difference? if you have a bowl of it for lunch would it be possible to taste it that night? Would you have to eat a bunch of it for a week or longer before there will be a real change?

Also and the most important thing I want to know is how long after you eat something like asparagus does the effect wear off? A couple of weeks ago I had some for dinner and that night I milked out quite a lot of precum and licked it out of a shot glass. It was very noticeably bitter. If I had waited until the next night to do it would the taste had gone away? Does it take a few days? The next weekend?

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

I have some experience in this and I would say any sweet fruit (containing fructose) will do. It will improve your cum taste in 12-24 hours. So swallowing immediately after eating one piece of fruit won't make a difference, well you didn't think that anyway, that's just common sense.

But the taste of cum is affected by so many factors, like level of hydration, everything you've eaten and drank, etc... Even your level of horniness and how much time has passed since your last ejaculation. I will argue that you're more likely to crave to swallow your cum and enjoy the taste if you're super horny and just dying to do it, maybe after several days of not cumming.

Personally, I've found only coffee to make my cum noticeably bitter and non-desirable. Lots of coffee that is. Actually, I know my cum will be tasting bitter if I my urine smells bitter when I pee! I sometimes skip swallowing for that occasion, sometimes... Take the plunge anyway, if I'm very horny and just can't NOT swallow my cum :D
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

I have never tried to change the way my cum taste.
As a life long (my own) cum eater I like the taste any way it is. Bitter, sweet, thick, runny, it doesn't
matter to me.
I will say that after a urinary tract infection for about 2-3 years my cum was mostly runny and sweet but I do not
wish that on anyone. Bed ridden for a week.
What does matter is I get a taste now and then, preferably now!
I just wish my wife felt the same way

italm4f

Post by italm4f »

I noticed after I changed my diet my cum tastes way better...sometimes it has a buttery taste!
i cut out all the junk food, soda etc eat pretty healthy now

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I had a girlfriend in the mid-90s that loved to suck me off and swallow my cum. She recommended the pineapple diet to me so I bought a dozen of the 8oz cans of the Dole pineapple slices. They came about 4 or 5 slices per can. I began eating one can per day. On day 2 Tracy gave me a blowjob, swallowed, and said she couldn't really tell a difference yet. The next day (day 3) we had sex (oral and vaginal) but I ended up cumming inside of her. The next day (day 4) we couldn't get together at all. I think she had to study for a big exam or something. On day 5 she sucked me to completion again and said my cum "tasted like honey" and she wanted more (which she got). She also noted that the taste of my precum hadn't really changed much but my actual sperm was much sweeter than before. On day 8 I had finally gotten the time and privacy to taste for myself during a self session and could really taste the difference immediately. It was so sweet it left a fruity aftertaste in my mouth.

Generally I find now that increasing fruit (any fruit) in my diet, stopping smoking, and decreasing meat in my diet makes my cum much more pleasant and palatable. I can tell that if I drink 100% pineapple juice for a few days (2 or 3) that even my precum tastes sweeter and that a large splattering of sperm smells almost sweet and loses that sharp chlorine odor it sometimes has.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!