I need courage

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

CuriousCat

I need courage

Post by CuriousCat »

I have been trying the past few nights to jack off and swallow my load, but I don't like the idea after I shoot, I just can't seem to get it near my mouth whenever I try to do it. I need motivation.

wikus

Re: I need courage

Post by wikus »

Edging works every single time for me. Try jerking off and coming close to blowing your load but DO NOT CUM. Keep doing this for a while and eventually you'll feel cum ooze out without an orgasm and you should go cum crazy to swallow.

jj101a

Post by jj101a »

Last edited by jj101a on Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

You don't need courage, you need endorphin control (which is almost impossible...)

If you're into anal play at all, sometimes I find that I can ejaculate without the orgasm... Usually then I just spurt onto my hand and lick it clean. Wonderful feeling when you've got something big yet comfortable in yer ass. What happens when we come off, is that our brain goes into a safety mode and ditches the horniness very fast so that we are no longer in that mode. Its actually a safety behavioural protocol that stems back to our primitive times (I'm talking cave-man days). Basically once the mating ritual is over, and you've cum, you need to get back into protector mode. The same thing can happen to girls too. They have an easier time forcing a second or third encounter than we do.

Like Wikus said, this is where EDGING comes into play. You slowly train your body that 2,000,000 years ago was infact 2,000,000 years ago, and since our sexual appetites are different now, so our sexual instincts need to change too. Its the same chemical mechanism that allows you to be physically hurt, yet still fuck. I have a damaged spine, and the wife and I can still fuck for about an hour. However, as soon as I cum, BLAM, my back gives out completely and I can't even walk the next day. Damn endorphins.... Good luck!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

streaker

Post by streaker »

I often get sexually excited imagining cumming in my mouth or eating my cum but once I've cum, I really don't want to anymore. Sometimes I do it if I am making a video but my cum hurts my throat and tastes terrible. It is also not a lovely consistency. It doesn't really make me want to eat my load? Does anyone's cum really taste good? I've heard eating pineapple and certain foods will help. I've tried it but there is no difference. I'd like to hear from other guys! Obviously other guys like it but I am curious why? Guys?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Oddly enough, I find that even when I'm in the middle of a masturbation sessions and I want cum, I only want my own. I love the thought of being able to cum in my mouth. Alas a car accident has left me with a brutal back injury that has taken ALL of my flexibility and must resort to tasting my cum by licking it from my hands or inverting myself and shooting it into my mouth from afar. But oh, to feel my head throbbing in my mouth as the cum flows out... damn....

However, the thought of another guy cumming in my mouth is completely revolting to me and a complete turn off. I've sucked another guy before. I enjoyed giving him pleasure, but I have a terrible gag-reflex and cant do anything special. But I always said "you better warn me, and don't move, let me do the movement." which I know when I've gotten a bj kinda ruins the moment. I love the taste of my cock, yes, the ejaculate taste leaves something to be desired, and like Streaker, I never found that diet changed my taste.

The one cock that wasn't mine I did get to taste, I hope someday I get to sample again. IF it ever happens, I will tell him, don't warn me. What ever happens, happens. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

CuriousCat wrote:I have been trying the past few nights to jack off and swallow my load, but I don't like the idea after I shoot, I just can't seem to get it near my mouth whenever I try to do it. I need motivation.
For me, after several attempts over a couple of years most of which were failures with a few successes
I finally told myself that I would not chicken out anymore. No matter what I would swallow.
It was mind over matter.

After a few sessions I was on my way. That was a long time ago and I have been enjoying my cum ever since.

As a matter of fact, there is other cum play I would try, doing chores with a facial, massaging it into my ass etc, but I find I need to swallow instead of wasting it

CEater

Post by CEater »

Hey there,

Same situation here, just thinking about it gives me a hard on amd precum, whether I am at the office, doing groceries or at home.

Watching myself helped a bit so give that a try..

Is there a kik group for self cum eaters that ayone knows about? Would be great to share experiences or do it together:).

Happy swallowing ;)

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

Have a couple of cocktails to help lose the inhibition. I was craving my cock just a few weeks ago, but it was a busy evening and no time to SS, so after a couple of drinks I went to the bathroom, beat off and came onto a handkerchief and licked it clean. Awesome.

Getting there

Post by Getting there »

I can't remember where I read it, but it was on this site. But look for Kegel exercises and "pretending to poo". I know it sounds weird, but it really works. I've been doing it for about 2-3 weeks and its great.
Also, don't make yourself cum, just let it happen.

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

I really want to love my cum soooo much that I would want to eat it all the time, it’s not the flavor or consistency I like that it’s just once I cum more than not I lose interest and end up washing it down the drain. Such a waste. But you know what I’m gonna sign off now, pull off my gstring, jerkoff and eat it. Note I just bought gstring underwear and things to try instead of boxers and OH MY GOD I love them. I feel sexy especially when I feel the string in my butt crack I just love them. It makes me think about jerking off all the time. Oh well time to cum.

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

Ok I followed thru and went right up to masurbate and eat my cum it was so good that I woke at 6:30 and did it again and ate it again. :lol:

grashaunanatior

Post by grashaunanatior »

Congrats! Maybe I'll rub one out for dessert

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

So how was desert?

grashaunanatior

Post by grashaunanatior »

It was fantastic. I never disappoint myself. :)