Cheating A Bit But Satisfying

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

handsomemember

Cheating A Bit But Satisfying

Post by handsomemember »

I am still working on SS - I am 8". I love the taste of cum - especially my own. I purchased 8" piece of clear flexible tubing at the hardware store large enough for the head of my dick to slip into and still be tight. I lay on my back with my legs flipped over my head and jack off for a while then I slip my dick into the tube and continue to jack off until I cum. The tube is in my mouth and I shoot my (usually huge) load into my mouth. Love it. Have been doing it daily.
Mastering the art of SS/SF. Love sharing stories and chatting with men with similar interests. Love hot vids/pics. Always ready to chat "you" UP.

wikus

Re: Cheating A Bit But Satisfying

Post by wikus »

I remember wanting to do that a long time ago but couldn't find tubing for my 'size' haha. But then there's also the issue of cum not sliding all the way down the tube so I imagine a lot would get stuck inside and you'd only get an unfortunate amount. I'd prefer to get every last drop.

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

I did something similar about a month ago. I used a drinking straw in my pee hole.
Ya it didn't work at all.
I don't get the volume I used to get when I was younger.
Maybe a larger volume would have helped. This is the first time in about 15 years I
jerked off with out the benefit of a taste of cum.
If any of you younger guys want to try this just be careful you don't scratch the urethra
with the sharp edge of the straw. I barely inserted it and had to hold it in place.

ManBored

Post by ManBored »

handsomemember wrote:I am still working on SS - I am 8". I love the taste of cum - especially my own. I purchased 8" piece of clear flexible tubing at the hardware store large enough for the head of my dick to slip into and still be tight. I lay on my back with my legs flipped over my head and jack off for a while then I slip my dick into the tube and continue to jack off until I cum. The tube is in my mouth and I shoot my (usually huge) load into my mouth. Love it. Have been doing it daily.
Wouldn't You Get the taste of the tube instead of the good stuff?