Kegals and delayed climax

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Polevaulter69

Kegals and delayed climax

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I have this weird climax issue that's been going on for about 20 years now. When I'm sometimes in a hurry to sneak in a quick stroke-and-go I tend to try and force an orgasm by contracting my Kegals, a forcing myself to cum by bearing down on my lower abdominal muscles with my entire body. It usually works if I keep a steady tight grip on my cock. I can cum, but sometimes I dont reach a climax at all and immediately need to restart so I can achieve a satisfying orgasm, despite having blown a huge load. Since there isn't a loss of desire or horniness that normally accompanies the resolution phase I'm still wildly horny and ravenously suck up every drop of cum I've just shot out.
There is a tiny pleasurable orgasm when it happens. It's kind of like a teaser orgasm thats just really unsatisfying and brief. I'm usually very frustrated at this happening and have to start over, slow down, and build up to another plateau. What I think is happening is that those Kegals and clenching up of muscles and then releasing, signals my prostate and seminal vesicles to push semen into the vas deferens and out through my penis before my brain is ready to accompany the physical expulsion of cum. My ejaculation gets ahead of my orgasm. So, while I become a self-cum-eating fiend during these occasions and must immediately start over stroking one out, it's a very frustrating feeling. Does anyone else ever have this problem?
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

ManBored

Re: Kegals and delayed climax

Post by ManBored »

I've been trying those kinds of exercises as well. The "pretending to push a poo out" method works great for me.
To be honest, I'm only ever disappointed if I don't get there right load, but I'm happy with whatever I get. I just love the physical and emotional feelings.
If I get the runny stuff that's like creamy precum, it's good. If I get the good, thick, cummy stuff it's even better.