Why?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

ManBored

Why?

Post by ManBored »

Simple enough question.
Why don't women love swallowing cum?
It's fecking fab!

nickyricky

Re: Why?

Post by nickyricky »

You just gotta find the ones who do like it. I think the main reason that fucks up a lot of girls is just guilt/repression. If they swallow, they think you're going to think they're a whore (even if you like that). Image is way more important to girls than guys, especially after getting married or going steady with someone. Girls can be whores on one night stands/or with anonymous sex partners-- but if they're dating a guy they like, the worst thing is for that guy to label them a whore and leave them-- so many girls stop swallowing/being crazy in bed. And a lot of girls fear labels from the start so they won't even be slutty / swallow at all.

A lot of girls will just be vanilla about sex (especially after getting married) because it's easier to just control you (and thus preserve their image) by not putting out so much. Before marriage they might have given you a lot of crazy good sex and swallowed your cum because they were worried you might not marry them, but after marriage -- now that it's a for sure thing you can't leave so easily, they put sex on the backburner. (Especially if kids are born too). Note, this isn't every girl out there -- this is just the stereotype (but it tends to be truer than most would agree). So it sucks, and thus us guys have to figure out how else to get around this desire.

I like swallowing my own cum because it's fun to me, and honestly my wife's missing out. I like being a whore in my own masturbation allocated time, but outside of that I'm just vanilla too. I'll try every now and then to re-introduce crazy sex to my wife -- and sometimes I'm successful, other times I'm not. The times I am successful, I'm happy and add it as one more success under my belt. If I fail, I don't think too hard about it and just look forward to my solo time. In that way, I'm able to balance out my own desires for sex and separate them from what I do in my masturbation time.

Note: I do encourage learning some seduction techniques from the "seduction community", (Use google / reddit). That helps a lot with getting ones' wife to try stuff. Women naturally want to control things because after they become the wife/mom, it's no longer about sex -- it's about "order in the household". Sex is like an afterthought -- so if having sex is going to motivate you to work harder to help the household, then women will hold sex over you like a carrot for a donkey/horse. Kids always will come before sex. You can't change these things. Instead, think your logistics through. Figure out a way to get the kids and all the household shit taken care of, make sure money's coming in, and then lead your wife to the bedroom in the horniest way possible, and give her mindblowing orgasms. If you do all that, she'll feel less need to want to "control" because things are under control and she can just be herself. That's a tall order -- so it's easier for most dudes to just masturbate lol. I don't blame any guy for that, but ultimately -- you gotta separate how much you masturbate from how much you have sex. If you want more sex, you gotta work on the logistics, especially if you want crazy sex with a wife.

ManBored

Re: Why?

Post by ManBored »

Wow, that's a hell of an answer!
With a great deal of thought and effort put into it. Thanks for taking the time.