solosucking graphic element
solosuck.com graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/solosuck.com logo
Watch Al Eingang videos online 

Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!

Metal Sounds and plugs

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: BlackSunshineAZ, Ziggurat

Metal Sounds and plugs

Postby misterspock123456 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Have any of you tried metal sounds and plugs?
There is a pic with some scale as its very hard to judge close up.
Here are a few pics of me with my thickest which is 11mm. This has taken about a year of off and on trying to be able to take its full size. I started just being able to get a 8mm in which is in the later pictures. The longest one I have now is 15cm and 10mm max width. You can see me inserting it in the pics. I have a generous foreskin so can use it to hold the sounds in place. The long one is too big to walk around, with but the plugs I have and the thick sound which is varied in width stays in fine. Makes me a very horny doing the shopping!
Attachments
DSCN0920.JPG
Held in place by my foreskin
DSCN0918.JPG
15cm sound all the way in
DSCN0916.JPG
Most of it in
DSCN0910.JPG
My 15cm by 10mm sound
DSCN0904.JPG
11mm half in
DSCN0898.JPG
Some of my sounds and plugs with scale.
misterspock123456

Re: Metal Sounds and plugs

Postby Ziggurat » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Looks interesting. Always remember to make sure you are not using a flash when photographing a ruler. Also in that last pic, the ruler is really hard to read as your pic is not top down. Of course, snapping straight top down, you usually get your shadow in the pic.. so I know it can be a pain in the ass.

On the topic of sounding and plugs though, I've just recently started experiementing with this. I'm really scared to cause damage or to lose the item inside my body... I've been experimenting with making my own non toxic shafts that can not fully submerge into my urethra. I'll post some pics when I get the chance. It'll probably never happen, but I'm infatuated with the thought of someone actually sticking their cock inside mine and fucking me urethrally. I'd have to gain a lot of size, and stretch my urethra considerably and then find a guy with a really thin cock... but damn, it would be pretty epic!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
Ziggurat

Postby misterspock123456 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:35 pm

What is the biggest object you have managed to insert?
I bought my sounds via eBay from China, not expensive and they are surgical steel so easy to clean, vodka help keeps them sterile.
You may never manage to get another man in you, but have you tried docking?
Agree re the flash for every picture on here 4 more did not make the grade!
Attachments
DSCN0902.JPG
Better scale, ruler is 12 inch
misterspock123456

Postby Ziggurat » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:56 pm

I have yet to insert anything really. I've been fooling around with some thin objects, but can't get further than a 1/4 inch inside.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
Ziggurat

Return to Toys For Boys