an idea toy

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

dman007

an idea toy

Post by dman007 »

so i looked through sever sex toy stores on-line and two in person and i havent found anything close to what im looking for. i would like to find a hands-free penis masturbating device that encourages or at least makes it easier than normal for me to drink my cum. i was thinking something along the lines of battery powered sleeve that simulates my cock that has a rubber hose on the tip of it so when i cum in the device it pumps the cum out through the hose. that way i could put the hose in a shot glass or directly into my mouth. has anyone come across anything like that?

Ziggurat

Re: an idea toy

Post by Ziggurat »

Never seen one, but I imagine it cant be that hard to make. I made a penis pump for under $10. It's a fishtank gravel filter that I got for $7.99 or something like that. However, mine is completely round... they seem to be made oval shaped now. Guess maybe the makers of it saw my use of it on Xtube... lol. Anyway, I have a one foot length of hose that I use to suck the air out of the tube with my mouth. I suppose if my load was big enough and I went head over heals in plow position it force the shoot right down the tube and into my sucking mouth, but I never tried it. The reason I say "big enough" is that my penis doesn't fill my tube completely, and there is a foot of hose to travel down.. so a smaller load would lose all its body when it lines the tube and hose while travelling.

I once purchased one of those cyberskin 3" extenders and drilled a hole throught the centre of the shaft to do this with. The thing rolls on like a condom and I thought that'd feel great and a decent comparison to self-sucking for those of us who can't reach. Sadly the cyberskin is just too soft. After hours of heating and reheating a 3/8" drill bit to bore a hole through the head and down the shaft for the fluid to flow through, it just didn't work. When you suck the phallus, with nothing in it, seems to work fine. However once your penis is inserted the vacuum created by your mouth just squeezes the passage shut turning it back into a condom of sorts and leaving your fluid resting against your glans. A precisely measured semi-solid tube of plastic or metal should keep the passage open, but I don't have the tools to make something that precise. And would honestly be too scared to scrape the edge of the tube against my glans inside the extender. Alas I may have to try again, except that I'll need to purchase a new extender. Or have a new one donated. ;)

However, in the interest of promoting our website, I'll try it with my homemade penispump and get it on vidcapture and post it here. Gimme a few days though.. :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Well I found a pretty inexpensive auto stroker on eBay that you could prolly convert by drilling a small hole and attaching some fishtank tubing to. Not sure how do get the suction part of it though.. most likely, you'd just have to put the other end of the tube into your mouth and just start sucking it like a straw while you pop.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Automatic-Heat ... %7Ciid%3A1
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Jerb

Post by Jerb »

Ziggurat, Couple ideas with your flow-through penis extender. Take a metal tube maybe 1/4" diameter and file a chamfer around one end, sharp to cut through instead of trying to melt or drill. Then if you really wanted to try it a hard tube, you could try lining it with like a styrene or teflon tube, probably slightly shorter than the hole, and that's had all edges broken and good chamfers on ID.

Unless you're having something like a Princes Wand included in the design, I'm just not sure that you'll be able to come up with much that the cum won't want to stick to and slow down before your spurting gets to you.

If you kept it unlined, it seems like you could 'milk' your cum out of it like when you're cleaning up after and use a finger to push it out of your urethra.

Maybe look at some of the male condom style catheters?

Stay really hydrated, and check into dietary suppliments for more precum and load

Strachey

Post by Strachey »

I haven't seen it. Can you share it? The best masturbation device I've seen it which is a sex doll with oral sex.
When life gets you down remember -
It's only one down and the rest is UP !

My new girlfriend, Italian and love dolls